Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Thursday, July 11, 2013
Happy Thursday all!! I hope you are all well and enjoying the summer!!  This week has been a little cloudy and warm but at least we have had a little less rain.  Our weather has been unseasonably rainy.  I have to say, that my flowers are loving it though!!

Today I am popping in to share a card that I made for yet another wedding and some gorgeous flowers.  Tis the year and season for weddings....so...time to share another wedding card.

I incorporated the SC444 sketch created by Janette Olen for Splitcoast Stampers and the Our Daily Bread Designs Shining the Light challenge: Love, Wedding or Anniversary. 

I have enjoyed creating my own backgrounds and designer paper by brayering an embossing folder.  This folder is the Darice Damask folder brayered with Soft Sky ink.  The floral ribbon banner is cut out with a custom ODBD Birdcage and Banner die.



CARD RECIPE
Stamps Used: Our Daily Bread Designs- Wedding Blessings Anniversary Blessings 

Dies Used: ODBD Bird Cage and Banner Dies ODBD Quatrefoil Pattern Die ,
Spellbinders Gold Labels Four and A2 Scalloped Borders One, Spellbinders Squares and Scalloped Circles

Embossing folder: Darice Damask (brayered with Soft Sky)

Ink: Soft Sky, Black

and now to my favorites...from God's natural artwork in my garden!!!  I love all the surprises each day brings....I won't bore you with all 21 varieties....










Of course the addition of my daughter, Nicki, in the photo just makes the flowers that much more beautiful and special


Thanks for stopping by!!
May God Bless you!!


7 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Oh Chris, this creation is so pretty! Love that embossing background and yummy ribbon.

WOW!! Those flowers are just amazing! Thanks for sharing the photos! :)

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card and gorgeous flowers too x

Deb said...

Your card is stunning, very elegant and I love your photos of your garden flowers!
Debxx

Antonella said...

where have I been, I've missed so many of your gorgeous creations and this is no exception. Love the colors!!! hugs, antonella :-)

Grace said...

Absolutely gorgeous Chris!!! Love the brayered ef, and the beautiful sketch! The flowers are stunning! Are these all photos of your own blooms? They are just gorgeous!!! Wow!
hugs,
Grace

Crystal said...

Oh my word Chris your card is a stunner...I LOVE LOVE your colors, design and details...As always I am soooo impressed by your work GF!!!!

Your flowers and garden is soooooooo beautiful!!! Waving hi at Sweet Nicki!!!!

Big hugs!

Jan Marie said...

What a beautiful card! Love the details, and all of the frillies! Beautiful work! And those flowers are amazing! (Especially love that one dressed in blue next to the roses!) Hugs and prayers!

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.