Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Friday, July 12, 2013
Hi friends!! Today we are taking a look back at Our Daily Bread Designs July Release, here is the card/project I created using Wedding Blessings, To the Love Birds, and the Birdcage and Banner Dies (and the Quatrefoil Pattern die released a few months ago)  For more inspiration using the July Release be sure to visit the ODBD Blog .



Card Recipe:
Stamps: Wedding BlessingsTo the Love Birds
Dies from ODBD: Birdcage and Banner Dies and the Quatrefoil Pattern die
Other dies: Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish, Spellbinders Labels 14, Scalloped Circle, Martha Stewart Twig and leaf punch
Embossing Folder: SU Basket weave, Darice Fleur De Lis
Paper: Neenah White
Accessories: Satin ribbon, Silver Embossing powder, Prima Flowers

Here is a picture of the sets and dies used from Our Daily Bread Designs:



Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you were inspired in some way by my creation.

blessings,

17 comments:

Grace said...

Absolutely gorgeous Chris! Your neices are both going to be thrilled with the cards you made for their weddings! Love the floral cluster and all the details!!!
Have a great time camping!
hugs,
Grace

Dawn said...

Chris...how beautiful! such an elegant wedding card!

Crystal said...

Chris oh my goodness this is sooooooo beautiful!!!!! Love love your creation today...miss you my friend, sending hugs to you and your girls xoxoxo

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Oh my goodness Chris!!!! This is amazing!!!! Absolutely Stunning!

Saints Rule! said...

This is YUMMY Chris! Love how you added the birdcage on like a tag! This gem is oozing with love! {{hugs}}

Sandra H said...

Oh so beautiful is your card x

Stef H said...

this would be better than any gift you could give the newlyweds. absolutely gorgeous!!! wow!

hugs :)

Danni said...

So pretty!!

Amy Johnson said...

So lovely!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Beautiful, Chris! Love all the dies and roses. Really lovely!

Conniecrafter said...

such a lovely arrangement and cute way to showcase the bird cage, very sweet!

Sabrina Jackson said...

Wow, Chris, this is one stunning card! I love all of yummy goodness you have added! Hope all is well my friend! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

*Vicki* said...

Really stunning creation Chris!! I love the flowers and pretty ribbon treatment!! :) HUGS

Jan Marie said...

Gasp! Thud! Chris, this is amazingly gorgeous! Love, love, love!!

Cathymac said...

Oh my, Chris...how gorgeous! I'm just sitting and trying to take in all of the marvelous details...love the texture on the foliage and the sparkle just to mention a few! Hugs and God Bless!

Donna Mack said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! I love EVERYTHING about this! It is clean, yet it has such a fabulous vintage look!!!

BeckyTE said...

This is beautiful Chris. That cage is such a great stamp and I love all the textures on your creation.

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.