Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Wednesday, February 27, 2013
Happy Hump Day Friends!!  I hope you are enjoying the day as much as I am with the gorgeous weather!!  It is in the mid fifties here!  The sun is out which is a welcome change from the rainy, gloomy day yesterday!  It is amazing how the weather effects your attitude and your energy level.

Today I am popping in to share another sneak peek from Our Daily Bread Designs: Baking Gift Tags to be released from Our Daily Bread Designs on March 1. My card uses a sketch from Splitcoast.  



Card Recipe:
Stamps: Our Daily Bread Designs Baking Gift Tags
Dies: Spellbinders Decorative Labels One, Labels One, Decorative Labels 27
Embossing folders: Provocraft Soft Swirls, Provocraft Happy Birthday
Ink: Memento Black, Copics

I hope you are having a great  week! Thanks for stopping by!! I would love you to leave a comment so I knew you were here.

blessings,

9 comments:

Cynthia said...

Very beautiful creation! Blessings!

Sandra H said...

Chris this is beautiful x

Patti J said...

Beautiful card, Chris! Love that decorative die - need to find that one! Glad your weather has been nice - enjoy!!! Hugs...

Melissa said...

Pretty!

Conniecrafter said...

very cute cupcake and such pretty framing!

Grace said...

Chris this is soooo cute! I love the softness of the colors and the shaped card! Yummy!!!

Meghan Olsen said...

WOW!! This is stunning!! I Love all the colors!! And ESPECIALLY the Cupcake!! LOL!! The sentiment is Perfect for the Card love it!!!
Love you Lots!!
Hugs,
Meghan

Nicki Olsen said...

Wow Mom!! How pretty!! I love the colors,dp and the beautiful coloring and stickles on your cupcake!! such a cute little card!! Love you!!
Hugs,
Nicki

Kathy said...

This is so cute, Chris! I just love this cupcake and how you colored and decorated it! Yummy! Blessings! Kathy

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.