Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Monday, February 21, 2011
Happy Monday Everyone!! I hope you all had a great weekend!! Today it is time for a new Product Spotlight at Stamp and Create!!  Did you know Whimsy now has Kenny K images in rubber and that they have several stores which carry them.  Well....Stamp and Create is one of them!!!  This week's Product Spotlight is Kenny K rubber stamps which means that all these images are up to 25% off!!!
For my creation I used the fun All That rubber stamp from Kenny K.  I also used the Lilac Avenue Paper, lavender silk ribbon from May Arts, black crochet ribbon, the bow easy, Whimsy Shapeology ticket die, and the flower charm  also available at Stamp and Create.

The sentiments are digi tickets called the Wild Side tickets designed by Ann from Raindrop Echo Designs sold at Whimsy.  Aren't they fun!!

For more inspiration using the Kenny K stamps available at Stamp and Create, please visit my dt sisters:
 Joy, Lacey, Heidi, Vicky and  Jeanette

I have also made this card for the following challenges:
I Did it Creations - Anything Goes
Stamptacular Sunday - Someone Special
2 Sisters - Embossing
Crazy 4 Challenges - Use Dies
Little Claire's Designs - Anything Goes
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes
Shelly's Images - Anything Goes
Incy Wincy Designs - use punches or dies
Stamps R Us  - For the Girls
Alphabet Challenge  - "P" is for paper piecing
Aud Sentiments Challenge  - add a trendy saying (like your kids use)


Thanks for stopping by and for all your comments!! Have a great day!!

hugs and blessings,



59 comments:

LINDA said...

Fantastic card.. Love the DP and her hat is awesome.. this would go great for this weeks KKKG challenge too.. Very lovely work.. Hugs, Linda

Tanya S said...

This ROCKS girl!!I love it.The layout the colors..all fabulous.Your coloring is frickin' awesome!!

Sylvia Blum said...

fab card, perfect coloring, LOVE the paper piecing here and great choice of papers, colors and embellies.... absolutely FANTASTIC!
{hugs} Sylvia

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Chris,
I love the colour combo on this card. Beautiful purples against the black. The embellishments are fabulous and the image is gorgeous. I love the net ribbon across the card.
Hope you are all feeling better now.
hugs,
Fiona x

Louise said...

This is really cool Chris!
Love your coloration and diffrent purple nuances :) Beautiful!
Like it that she has a little attitude but not to much.
Hugs

Beth Norman said...

Isn't this darling. You did an awesome colouring and I love how you put this card together.

Nannieflash said...

Stunning card Chris, I love the design and your beautiful coloured image. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

CraftyC said...

Your card is gorgeous Chris. Love the image, fab colours and those tickets are wonderful!
Clairexx

Cheryl said...

OMG WOW this is MAGNIFICENT!!! The colours are beautiful and fab details too!!
Hugs xx

Sassy Scrapper said...

Hi Chris, Wow how fun is she? What a doll I love what you did with her clothes and cool hat.
These colors Rock together!
Hugs Bonnie

Tracey said...

I love your card Chris!! Stunning! The purple is awesome! I love these stamps by Kenny K. Perfect for my teenage niece!! I must get some when I can!! xx

cheryl said...

wow hun this is just brilliant hugs cheryl xxxxxx

Lori said...

Super cute! Love the purple hat, and ticket sentiments.

Anonymous said...

Oh so gorgeous Chris!! LOVE the yummy colors here and fabby details!! Your rock lady!!HUGS

Crystal said...

WOW Chris thsi si FANTASTIC, LOVE the purple!!! SOOO BEAUTIFUL and fun!

Shirley N said...

Chris! This is GORGEOUS, love everything about it--your colors, coloring, fabulous details, WOW!!!

Stressed Stamper said...

Love the paper piecing and wow love those tags - great card
Sarah x

Danni said...

Awesome card!

Becky said...

Chris, this is awesome! Fabulous colors and design.

Kathy and Lucky said...

This is such a fun card and great image, love it! Thanks for playing along with Stamps R Us.

Victoria said...

Thsi si fantastic hun - sorry I did not visit yesterday DH was off so we took the boys out. Hope you are feelign better hugs xxx

Unknown said...

The blacks and purples are so pretty on this card. Thanks so much for sharing your project with us this week at Shelly's Images for our "Show us what you got" challenge.

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh great tickets, Chris. Beautiful card so fun!!!

Flutterby Trina said...

Love the image, beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs this week, good luck

xxx

Audrey said...

Wow! Where do I begin. First of all I love the way you color. I love the paper piecing, the color combo, the layout, everything! Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

Darlene said...

WOWZA Chris ... LOVE this creation and of course with purple being MY favorite color ... it really caught my eye immediately! Fabulous creation as always!!
(P.S. be sure to stop over at The Sisterhood ... surprise there for you!)

Kerri said...

What a fun card, Chris! I just love her paper pieced hat and the fun ticket sentiments! Awesome card, woman:)

Joy said...

I so love your card! I had to get inspired when making my card and I saw that you used the same girl...so I was thrilled! I know I can't compare to you, but you really helped me! thank you! I do love the color combo and the stitching really adds to the card. I do love the tickets as well. hope you have a fabulous week!

Céline said...

amazing card, love those kaisercraft papers, they turn beautiful on your card!
thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday for our SOS challenge this week
hugs
céline

happyglitzygirl said...

Love Card and perfect Paper piecing, thanks for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge, blessings Hilde

Beth aka BR-T said...

Chris this card is so fun and sassy, Love the tags

jojoscraps said...

Wow! This is a fun card. I really like the paper piecing and rocking colors.
Jo xx
Stamps R Us

Cindy Haffner said...

Wicked SWEET!!

michele hileman said...

Awesome work. Thank you for joining us at IDIC

Stephanie said...

Great card! I love the paper piecing. Thanks for joining us at Shelly's Images.

Anonymous said...

Oh she is totally gorgeous! Your coloring is amazing here! Love the colors of your card! Wonderful job! hugs, Angela

Georgina said...

A great card. I like the black and purle colour combination. I like all the stitching and the big bow.

Thank you for joining Little Claire's first blog challenge.

deesdesigns said...

Fantastic! Love the color combination and the ticket sentiments are just perfect. I just love the paper piecing!!! I'm so glad you were able to join our "trendy sentiments" at Aud Sentiments challenge. Dee

Gemma said...

Great card, love the image and the colours you used!Thank you for joining us at SSC this week, and have a great weekend, Hugs Gemma

Gaynor said...

A wonderful card...............I love it.....Thank you for joining Little Claire in our first blog challenge. xxGaynor

Tammy Miller said...

What a cute card, thanks so much for joining us for our Sassy Sentiment challenge at Aud Sentiments!

Denimo said...

Chris... this is just wonderful!!! Great colors, great coloring and great embellies!!! Everything is perfect!!! I've noticed you've been winning lots of challenges lately and you so deserve it!! Ni-ice job!!! P.S. Thank you for you recent sweet comment left for me. It truly made my day!! :)

Anonymous said...

valium diazepam apo diazepam 5mg what it for - will 10mg diazepam affect me

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam buy real diazepam - diazepam for withdrawal of alcohol

Anonymous said...

order ativan xanax vs ativan comparison - ativan 4 mg daily

Anonymous said...

generic ambien buy legal to buy ambien online - ambien cr 7 night coupon

Anonymous said...

xanax online pharmacy xanax effects on personality - will feel 1mg xanax

Anonymous said...

buy zolpidem online zolpidem tartrate fatal dose - zolpidem tartrate dosage

Anonymous said...

xanax online xanax side effects dogs - 1mg of xanax high

Anonymous said...

order valium valium side effects erectile dysfunction - order valium ireland

Anonymous said...

zolpidem ambien zolpidem dosage for kids - zolpidem tartrate and methadone

Anonymous said...

buy xanax xanax 1 mg upjohn - xanax-effects.com

Anonymous said...

lorazepam online ativan withdrawal flu like - ativan withdrawal how long does it last

Anonymous said...

generic ambien order ambien online canada - ambien cr price per pill

Anonymous said...

order soma online buy omnitrope somatropin - can i order soma online legally

Anonymous said...

buy ambien online generic ambien northstar - sleep driving with ambien

Anonymous said...

zolpidem 10 mg zolpidem 10mg pill identifier - ambien cr 12.5 buy online

Anonymous said...

Blogger: Twinkles Glow with Stamps - Post a Comment lorazepam without prescription - ativan medication http://www.ativanonlineoffer.com/#ativan-medication

Anonymous said...

Government Statistics Drug Use order sibutramine online - sibutramine without prescription http://www.meridiaonlineorder.net/#sibutramine-without-prescription , [url=http://www.meridiaonlineorder.net/#buy-reductil ]buy reductil [/url]

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.