Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Thursday, January 29, 2009






Today was one of those days that nothing seemed to go right. I honestly didn't think that I would have a card to post tonight but I do!!! I did not do this for any challenges. Just for fun!! I just got this Candy Lane Paper from Stampin Up with my Love You Much bundle. I Love It. I wanted to show case it in a card. Here it is!! All of the designer paper is Candy Lane. Lots of layers, huh? Since most of it is designer paper, it is not too heavy. The cardstock colors are Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette and Riding Hood Red. I received this little girl stamp and dog from my sister. It is so adorable. Before I returned it, I wanted to stamp atleast one card with it. I do not know the name of the stamp set but I do know it is a retired Valentine's Day set from Stampin Up. I colored it with Gamsol and layered it to give it dimension. The hearts, polka dots on the dress, and headband are glittered for some glitz. The pink fourish is a Sizzix Valentine Flourish. I love the flower!! It looks so real. It is a prima flower.
Card Recipe
Stamps: Stampin Up Valentine Retired
Paper: SU Candy Lane DP, Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, White
Accessories: Swiss Dot Embossing folder, Sizziz Valentine Flourish, Martha Stewart Leaf Punch, Rhinestone Flourish, Small Rhinestones, Prima Rose, SU Riding Hood Red Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, brown thread, glitter, nestabilities
I hope you enjoyed tonights post. I hope to share a preview of more Our Daily Bread Design stampsets to be release on February 1 tomorrow. Have a good night!!!
Blessings to all!!

10 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

Very sweet and cute, Chris!

Jennie said...

Love all of the layers! Gorgeous card...lovely design. :o)
Have a wonderful day!

Becky said...

I just love this, all the layers make this a beautiful card.

Michelle said...

I love it Chris!! It's beautiful!! Love all the layers, & I LOVE your sewing...your corners are always perfect!

Ginny said...

this card is simply SPECTACULAR!!! even the inside is beautiful, truly inspirational, tfs

Zoe said...

Hello Chris, I love your pretty card and I love the sweet image. I have something for you on my blog.
love
Zoe
xxxxx

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Wonderful card! I have and still use this stamp set. It makes wonderful 'I love you' cards. Your design, coloring and details are darling!

UKMUMINUSA said...

Fab card, love the colours and the inside of it, I must start doing the inside of my cards, it really does finish them off.

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What a cutie this is. And the inside is as nice as the outside.

Laura Jean (LJ) said...

I think everything is right with this card.....BEAUTIFUL CARD!

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.