Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Saturday, January 31, 2009



Talking about last minute. This one is last minute. I saw this challenge this week and really wanted to participate. With so many personal demands, I just got to it today. It was a real challenge but oh so much fun. You can see the challenge at Roses On Paper Designer team blog. The challenge was to use the sketch below with any Magnolia or Whiff of Joy stamp. These are the stamps that are available at Roses on Paper.


I chose to use a Magnolia stamp. I am unsure of the name. If anyone knows it's name, please let me know. I bought it back in September and am just now made the time to use it. I loved stamping it and coloring with Gamsol. Tilda is so cute and fun!! Who can resist?!! The sketch was different from my normal but oh so much fun. Thanks for the challenge.




I just purchase this paper today. It is a new DCWV stack called Garden Party. Nice spring colors!!!


The image is popped on dimensionals and layered. Some of the image is glittered (boots, bow, and the cuff on the sleeve). The flowers in the corner are hand crocheted and dyed with SU Cameo Coral. The flourishes are a Valentine Sizzix flourish die. The leaves are cut from glitter paper using a Martha Stewart punch.






Card Recipe




Stamps: Magnolia Tilda




Inks: Stazon / colored with Prisma Color Pencils and Gamsol




Paper-DCWV- Garned Party pack, K&Co. glitter paper, green bazzill, and coral bazzill




Accessories: scallop border punch, oval punch (SU), Buttons, flourish scroll Sizzix die, Martha Stewart leaf punch, pink thread and sewing machine, pink ric rac, and white flower ric rac, American Crafts coral glitter ribbon, rhinestones, hand crocheted flowers


Please let me know what you think. Thanks for stopping by to look at my blog!!!

15 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Chris! That's Cherry Tilda...one of the first ones I bought, I just adore her!!! Such a cute card....I especially love those crocheted flowers...very pretty!! Have a great Sunday!!

Janna said...

THis is awesome!! I love the paper and your coloring is just fabulous! What a great card!

Smiles,
janna

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Your card is so pretty Chris and such gorgeous details, I love your beautifully coloured Tilda and pretty crochet flowers, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Anki said...

Oh - I am so glad that you made it for the challenge! Loved what you did with my sketch. Thank you for participating and Good Luck! Kram - Anki

Alison Anderson said...

I like this a lot! That is a complicated sketch and you did a great job!

Ginny said...

can't get Tildas over here she is beautiful and your card is GORGEOUS, tfs :0)

Jess said...

The sewing, lace, ricrac, all the really special details--WOW! This is great!

UKMUMINUSA said...

Your card is beautiful, I love everything about it from the buttons, stickles, ric rac.... but most of all I love the crocheted flowers, I wish I could crochet!

~ j said...

very sweet card. i love the colors :)

Susan (peebsmama) said...

That is quite a sketch. With so many elements, I don't even think I would have attempted this one. But you did a great job with it. Your card is adorable.

Anonymous said...

Love all the details on your card!

Ellibelle said...

So very cute!! Love all the little details!!

specialcraftmom4 said...

Love this card!!!! Great job (:

Anonymous said...

Wow...that is one complicated sketch!!! You did fantastic with it though!! Love all your little details!

Jacquel said...

Great sketch! love the image you used and the coloring is wonderful...tfs!!!

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.