Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Monday, January 19, 2009
Happy Monday Morning!!! I hope everyone had a great weekend. I know I did. It goes so quickly though. Yesterday we were snowed in so I had more time to stamp. I started on some challenges but I did not quite finish them so I won't be sharing them today. I will be sharing some others instead.
This first card is a card I made for a young girl's brithday. Most of the card is paper pieced. The bear is stamped on brown felt to make it look more furry. The background is stamped using the leaves from the watercolor minis set from Stampin up. The string from the balloons is actually a gold string although the picture does not show it very well. It is a very 3D card. This card was the perfect for using up my many scraps. I have bins of them since I am always to throw anything away. You never know when you might need a certain color or pattern!!!
Card Recipe:
Stamps: Favorite Teddy Bear SU Retired, Water Color Minis SU Retired
Paper: Basic Grey, Periwinkle Bazill, Bittersweet Chocolate Bazzill, many scraps for the paper piecing
Accessories: brown felt, gold brads, periwinkle ribbon, gold string
This was a fun card to make. I really enjoy paper piecing. It was a break from the traditional coloring.

0 comments:

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.