Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Wednesday, January 14, 2009


Hi! I am back to share another card I made using two sets from Our Daily Bread Designs . The flowers were stamped using the Sing to the Lord. I stamped them in gold (Encore) and embossed them in gold, colored them with markers and painted them with an aqua brush to soften the color. The cross and sentiment is from the He Is Risen set. The cross was stamped in Close to Cocoa and painted with Angel Wings Shimmerz (Our Daily Bread Designs). The "He is Risen" is embossed in gold.





The Ivory design paper has holographic glitter on it which is very hard to see in the picture. It looks like grey but it is actually a glitter.

It is very shimmery. The pink paper has gold embossed dots on it. I hit the jackpot yesterday at Michaels. This paper is normally $1.99 a piece. I got it on sale for $.14 each. What a deal!!!!





The bottom panel where the He is Risen is adhered to is pink originally. I dry embossed it with swirls, inked it up in gold, and embossed it in gold embossing powder for a metallic look. After I punched the corners and sewed the back panel, I curled some lace and adhered it under the corners. The flowers are from a R.A.K. I got from a friend.

CARD RECIPE

Stamps: He is Risen-ODBD, Sing to the Lord- ODBD
Paper: Paper Company Pink Embossed Paper, Florence Glitter Paper from K&Co., pink Bazzill, SU Very vanilla, gold metallic paper from Paper Company
Accessories: pearls, off-white thin sheer ribbon, fiskars corner punch, gold metallic thread, gold embossing powder, Stampin up markers, Gold Encore ink, Close to cocoa ink

Thanks for stopping by!! Hope you enjoyed today's posts.

1 comments:

Kelley said...

Chris, I love this pink, shimmery card!! This is a nice layout too!

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.