Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Thursday, January 8, 2009






I finally was able to finish the card this a.m. Weird as it may be my heat gun turned on after the 100th time. All day I kept trying to turn the switch on to see if it would work. Last night 20 minutes before my dinner guests were to arrive, it turned ON!!!! I was so happy and disappointed at the same time. I wanted to finish this card so badly, but I had to wait since I had company. BooHoo!!! It is done now though and I love how it turned out. I hope you do too.






This card was done for the technique lovers challenge on Splitcoast TLC202. I used the tacky glitter technique to put the gold glitter trim on around my square as well as at the bottom of the card. I colored the image using the gamsol technique and layered it to make it 3D. Of course, I also had to go a little with the pearls again. It just went so nicely with the liquid applique and glittered soap suds. This card has lots of texture. I cut up a baby wash cloth for the towel that is hanging in the background. The card is sewn with gold thread. This was a fun but very time consuming card to make. I hope you enjoyed today's post! Thanks for stopping!!
Card Recipe
Stamps: Penny Black- Squeaky Clean
Paper: Paper I had from K&Co., pink Bazill
Accessories: white glittered trim, pink ribbon, liquid applique, gold glitter, diamond glitter, pearls
pink baby washcloth, embossing powder, heat gun, circle nestabilities, and scallop punch from SU

3 comments:

Amy Sheffer said...

Oh my goodness!! This is out of this world! WOWEEEE! The detail is just unreal! Love that towel and those bubbles!

Michelle said...

Chris, this is absolutely AMAZING!! How adorable, love all the details, especially that little towel!! I can only imagine how long it took you, or WOULD have taken you even without your heat gun issues!!!

Karen W said...

This is just gorgeous, I love all the details

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.