Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

About Me

My Photo
Chris Olsen, Glowbug
Hi! I am Chris, also known as Glowbug on Splitcoaststampers. I live in Appomattox, VA. I so much enjoy blogging and the so many good friendships that have formed as a result. During my free time, I am creating cards or projects and I so enjoy Challenges. I have a very supportive husband, Scott, who understands my addiction and two young daughters,Meghan, 9 and Nicki, 12 years of age, who can't wait to get their hands on my stamps and embellishments. I was an elementary school teacher until my youngest was born. I have now been blessed with the opportunity to teach my two girls at home. I use stamping as a hobby or way to escape.
View my complete profile

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Wednesday, January 7, 2009





I had originally planned on sharing a card that I began yesterday from Penny Black , however, my heat embossing tool would not work and I couldn't go out and get a new one since we are having an ice storm here. So instead I would like to share a card I made with a stamp from Spiral Whisper called Autumn Milly. I love their Milly stamps.


This card I colored using the gamsol technique. The image was layered and embossed. The leaf embellishments were made using a Martha Stewart Leaf punch. I had to use my favorite paper from Stampin Up (Ski Slope from their holiday mini) I love the Baja Breeze!!


CARD RECIPE

Stamps- Spiral Whisper- Autumn Milly

Paper: Stampin up Chocolate Chip Textured Cardstock, Autumn Vine DP from SU, Ski Slope DP from SU

Accessories: brown rhinestones, stampin up blue grosgrain ribbon-retired, blue thread, prima flowers, Martha Stewart Leaf punch
I hope tomorrow's weather is better so I can go get my heat embossing tool and finish my card. Until then, have a great day!

1 comments:

Kay's Creative Corner said...

This is such a beautiful card Chris!! I Love the image and the soft colors!! She look so peaceful...

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.