Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Monday, January 12, 2009


Happy Monday!! Want to win some Shimmerz!! Here is how!!! Our Daily Bread Designs is holding its first challenge, a sketch challenge!!! Not one, but three lucky people will win a Shimmerz bottle!!





To enter, just create a card or project using Our Daily Bread Designs Stamps as the focal image with this sketch and link it to this ODBD blog. All posts must be submitted before midnight EST on January 23rd! If your are uploading your project to SCS, please use the Keywords ODBDSC01 andODBD so we can see them there as well. Remember that you can turn, flip, make larger/smaller anything on the sketch....just make it work for you and have fun!!! The card can be a rectangle or a square. I look forward to seeing what you create!!

Today and tomorrow the design team from ODBD will be posting their takes on the sketch on their blogs. Take a look!!

Amy
Angel
Angella
Angie
Becca
Betty
Cindy

Dina
Jami
Jane
Judy
Kim
Laurie
Lorelie
Sita

Stacy

I have dropped by a few of their blogs and their creations are AMAZING!!! I will be posting mine tonight, so stop by later. Have a great day!!!

1 comments:

Kelley said...

Thanks for being part of the Design Team and the new challenge, Chris!!

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.