Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Wednesday, August 1, 2018
Good Morning Friends!! I hope this post finds you all well and that you are enjoying the weather wherever you are.  Summer, here, is winding down.  School begins next week (my time off from work is soon over).

Today I am popping in to share creations made with the new August release from Our Daily Bread Designs (ODBD) available today.  For more inspiration using the new dies and stamps, from my talented dt sisters, see the ODBD blog here.

My first creation uses the new stamp set Get Well Wishes.  I know personally, I am always looking for appropriate sentiments for Get Well cards.  This set has awesome verses and sentiments.

Our Daily Bread Designs, designed by Chris Olsen, Stamps: Get Well Wishes  Dies: Bitty Blossoms, Ornate Ovals, tag trio, Oval Stitched Rows, Get Well Soon, Bitty Butterfly  Paper: Shabby Rose 6x6 Paper Collection

Card Recipe:
Stamps: Get Well Wishes
Dies: Bitty Blossoms, Ornate Ovals, tag trio, Oval Stitched Rows, Get Well Soon, Bitty Butterfly
Paper: Shabby Rose 6x6 Paper Collection

Our Daily Bread Designs, Chris Olsen, Stamps: Get Well Wishes  Dies: Get Well Soon, Umbrellas, A Gift for you Dies, Rectangles, Pierced Rectangles  Paper: Blushing Rose 6x6 Paper Collection, Christmas Coordinating 2015 6x6 Paper Collection

Card Recipe:
Stamps: Get Well Wishes
Dies: Get Well SoonUmbrellasA Gift for you Dies, RectanglesPierced Rectangles
Paper: Blushing Rose 6x6 Paper CollectionChristmas Coordinating 2015 6x6 Paper Collection

I hope you have enjoyed my creations today and are inspired in some way!

Have a blessed day!


1 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Chris, what gorgeous cards! I love the get well soon die...it makes a lovely focal point with the beautiful font! And wow, I especially love the first card with your beautiful flowers and the darling butterfly! So beautiful with blue and yellow and the lovely lattice die in the background. Stunning. And how sweet the umbrella is with the "piecing" of the Dp! Beautifully done, sweet friend! Hope you have enjoyed the summer and are getting ready to get back to work!! Hugs and love, precious friend! You are dearly loved! xoxo

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.