Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Friday, June 15, 2018
Hello Friends! I hope this post finds you all well.  Today ODBD is sharing cards created with stamps and dies released on June 1.  You won't want to miss the creations from my talented dt sisters. 

The card I created uses the new release Sister Time and Lacey Corners dies as well as the previously released Ornate Ovals Dies, Pierced Rectangles, Lavish Layers dies, Layered Lacey Ovals dies, and Ovals dies.  I love the silhouette in this set.  I can imagine just chit chatting with some of my closest friends on the fence line.

Our Daily Bread Designs, Sister Time, Lacey Corners Dies, Lavish Layers dies, Layered Lacey Ovals dies, Pierced Rectangles, Ovals dies, Ornate Ovals dies, designed by Chris Olsen

I stamped the image in Bashful Blue on Neenah White Cardstock.  The paper is also a Bashful Blue cardstock.

I just love all the elegance of the layered dies.

I hope you have enjoyed my creation.

blessings,

0 comments:

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.