Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Monday, April 2, 2018
Good Morning Friends!! Today Our Daily Bread Designs kicks off a new month with a new release!!  The stamps and dies are gorgeous and are so fun to use.  The new release items I used below can be found here.  

For my first creation, I used the new Greatest Gift Stamp Die DuoLavish Layers diesPierced Rectangles DiesFiligree Frames Dies, and Romantic Roses Paper Pad.

Our Daily Bread Designs, Greatest Gift Stamp Die Duo, Lavish Layers, Pierced Rectangles, Filigree Frames, Romantic Roses, designed by Chris Olsen



our daily bread designs, Wavy Words Stamp Die Duo, as well as Ornate Hearts, Large Banners, Beautiful Borders dies, Pierced Rectangles Dies and Wedding Wishes designer paper, designed by Chris Olsen


Our Daily Bread Designs, Wavy Words Stamp Die Duo, as well as Filigree Circles dies, Pierced Rectangles, Large Banners, Beautiful Borders Dies and Christmas Coordinating Paper Pad, designed by Chris Olsen

I hope you have enjoyed my creations.  For more inspiration from the dt, please visit the ODBD Blog here.

Here are photos of the new stamps and dies used on the cards above:



Thank you for stopping by!  May God Bless you!!




0 comments:

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.