Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Thursday, February 8, 2018
Good Morning Friends!! I hope you are all staying warm and are also escaping this year's flu season.
It appears that so many are affected by it.  Colds and flus are certainly running rampant here in Virginia.

Today I am popping in to share a fairly simple Birthday Card created using the Birthday Candles Dies, Pierced Rectangles, Today and Everyday stamp set, and the Birthday Bash Designer Paper.


Our Daily Bread Designs, Birthday Candles Dies, Pierced Rectangles, Today and Everyday stamp set, and the Birthday Bash Designer Paper, Chris Olsen

The candles are created by using the negative cut outs of the Birthday Candles die.  The Flames are cut out with the dies and popped on top of the negative cut outs.  I just love the effect of the Birthday Bash Paper peeking through.  The sentiment is from the Today and Everyday stamp set.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!  Have a blessed day!

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.