Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Thursday, January 18, 2018
Happy Thursday friends!! I hope this post finds you all well and warm.  Here it is snowy and cold.  It is our second snow day in a row with no school and even the government offices are closed.  While it is cold outside it is so cozy and beautiful to look at the snow on the trees and blanketing the ground.  In a few days it will warm up so the snow is no longer around.  Here in VA it is nothing like being in NY where the snow lasts for weeks.

Today I am sharing a card with one of my favorite florals from Our Daily Bread Designs designed by my ODBD dt sister Diana Nyugen.  They are gorgeous!  This set is called His Love Endures stamp die duo. Half of the fun of designing cards is being able to color in colors that may or may not be realistic.  There are not many blue flowers out there.  I had a blast coloring and die cutting the roses, and adhering them with dimensional tape on the Doily die!!  The paper is from the Romantic Roses 6x6 paper pad collection.  The border on the bottom is cut from the Beautiful Borders die at ODBD.


Card Recipe:
ODBD Paper: Romantic Roses

Here is the inside of the card using the His Love Endures stamp die duo:


Thanks so much for stopping by!!
I hope you enjoyed my card!  Have blessed weekend!

blessings,

2 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh my! Chris! This is GORGEOUS, and I absolutely love your coloring and amazing layout! You are so creative, and I could CASE you forever! I absolutely love the roses in a circle around the doily die. Exquisite both on the front and the inside. Stunning, pinned, and surely to be CASE'd! Love you and stay warm!! Hugs! xoxo

Conniecrafter said...

So beautiful, lovely coloring and like the doily for the background!

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.