Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Tuesday, June 20, 2017
Our Daily Bread Designs, Happily Ever After, Wedding Wishes Paper pad, Layered Lacey Ovals, Ovals, Pierced Ovals, Leafy Edged Borders, Bitty Blossoms, Scalloped Chain, designed by Chris Olsen

Hello Friends!! I hope you are all enjoying your summer!!

Today I am popping in to share a card I created for the last Shining the Light challenge at Our Daily Bread Designs.

This month's challenge is a color challenge:

Here is the card I created: 

Our Daily Bread Designs, Happily Ever After, Wedding Wishes Paper pad, Layered Lacey Ovals, Ovals, Pierced Ovals, Leafy Edged Borders, Bitty Blossoms, Scalloped Chain, designed by Chris Olsen

ODBD Stamps Used: Happily Ever After
ODBD Paper Used: Wedding Wishes 6x6 Paper Pad

For more inspiration for this challenge, please visit my dt sisters: Julie, Diana and Robin.

Thanks for stopping by and for your comments!! Have a blessed day!


3 comments:

Julie Gearinger said...

Chris, your card is stunning! Love how you combined the Scallop Chain Die with the Leafy Edged Border Dies- so creative and elegant! This was my favorite verse from the set and love your pretty flowers and bow. You are always such an inspiration, sweet friend- hugs and I hope you have a fabulous summer!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Chris, this is GORGEOUS! I absolutely love how you've used all the dies so beautifully together (your forte of course), and I love the beautiful floral arrangement with the beautiful bow (wish it were larger...hehe). But it's all perfection! Hugs, sweet friend! xoxo

Robin Clendenning said...

Beautiful Chris!! I love the silver tipped flowers and silver leaves with your creation!! Actually all the silver accents are so beautiful!
Love you my friend! have a wonderful day! I'm so glad we are friends!!

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.