Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Tuesday, May 16, 2017
Hello Friends!! I hope this post finds you all well!!  It seems like time just keeps on flying by.  It has been busy here which I am sure makes the time fly even faster but just the same it is flying by.  We are already in the 5th month of the year!  How can it be?

Today I am popping in to share a card I created for this month's Shining the Light challenge ODBDSLC286 Just Say Thanks.  It seems like such an appropriate month as we thank our teachers at the end of the year or Thank our mothers on Mother's Day.  A simple thank you goes a long way and brightening up the day of the recipient.

Here is a card I created using the stamp set Beauty:

Our Daily Bread Designs, Beauty, Boho Background die, Thanks die, ovals die, pierced ovals die, beautiful borders die, designed by chris olsen

ODBD Stamps Used: Beauty

For more inspiration for this challenge, please visit my dt sisters: Julie, Robin, and Diana or the ODBD Blog here.

Being thankful isn't just for the Thanksgiving holiday. Scripture tells us to be "thankful in everything, in all circumstances" (1 Thessalonians 5:18). When we find ourselves overwhelmed with burdens and worried about tomorrow, we can praise God for who he is and his promise to never leave us or forsake us. We have been blessed with the free gift of salvation and eternal life!

Thanks for stopping by and for all your kind comments!! They are so appreciated!!


3 comments:

Diana Nguyen said...

Beautiful, Chris! Love the layered paper ribbon and your coloring!

CherylQuilts said...

Chris, this is GORGEOUS! I love these flowers and just found some that I had colored and cut out and never made a card with...ha! Now I'm inspired by this card to finish mine up! I love the design and how you've layered the dies, and I always love some ribbon to finish it off! I miss your satin ribbons! Hugs, sweet friend! xoxo

Unknown said...

Your card is so BEAUTIFUL. Love the colors and the lilies!

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.