Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Monday, February 27, 2017
Hello Friends!! I hope you all enjoyed a wonderful weekend!!  It was a warm and beautiful Saturday and then a bitter cold and windy Saturday.  This a.m. we woke up to a deep freeze at 26 degrees.  So much for our budding trees and flowers.  So sad as everything began to bloom so early. The tulips I share today may be the only tulips I will actually see.

This card uses a sneak peek of the Tulips stamp set and coordinating Tulip die to be released on Wednesday.  It also uses the Deco Border Die, Pierced Ovals, Pierced Rectangles, and Boho Bolds paper pack.


O Lord, how manifold are your works!  In wisdom have you made them all: the earth is full of your creatures.
Psalm 104:24

Thanks so much for stopping by!! Have a blessed day!  Thanks so much for your views and comments!

blessings,



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Chris!! Hope you still see the spring flowers!! I love tulips!

Conniecrafter said...

Beautifully colored, love the border die too!

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.