Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

About Me

My Photo
Chris Olsen, Glowbug
Hi! I am Chris, also known as Glowbug on Splitcoaststampers. I live in Appomattox, VA. I so much enjoy blogging and the so many good friendships that have formed as a result. During my free time, I am creating cards or projects and I so enjoy Challenges. I have a very supportive husband, Scott, who understands my addiction and two young daughters,Meghan, 9 and Nicki, 12 years of age, who can't wait to get their hands on my stamps and embellishments. I was an elementary school teacher until my youngest was born. I have now been blessed with the opportunity to teach my two girls at home. I use stamping as a hobby or way to escape.
View my complete profile

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Hello Friends!!  Christmas is just around the corner.  I just love this time of year as we remember the greatest gift ever given, our Savior's birth!! The added decorations, love from fellow men and the time spent with families and friends just adds to the special gift of the season!! What a joyous time of the year!

Today I am popping in to share a scenic card I created for the ODBDSLC281 Reminder"Be Sentimental" Challenge for Our Daily Bread Designs Shining the Light Challenge.  The trees are stamped and masked 6 times from the Joys of the Season stamp set (ODBD). The clouds are created with the Clouds and Raindrops Die as a stencil.  The dp for the pennants is created using the Rustic Beauty and Boho Bolds Paper Collection.

Our Daily Bread Designs, Pennant Flag Verses, Pennant Flag dies, Deco Border Dies, Double Stitched Pennant Flag Dies, Joys of the Season, Rustic Beauty Paper Collection, Boho Paper Collection,Designed by Chris Olsen


For more inspiration for the challenge, please visit my dt sisters: Diana, Robin, and Julie.

We would love to see you join us for the challenge!  You have until December 30 to join us.  Please link your creations here.  You must use at least one ODBD, Northcoast Creations, or Artistic Outpost stamp to join.

Thanks for your kind words and visits!! 

blessings,

2 comments:

Robin Clendenning said...

Love your forest scene with the Pennant Flags! You are so creative Chris!! I love your ideas, you are such an inspiration to me!
Beautiful card my friend!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Chris, what a beautiful winter scene, and I LOVE your sky with these beautiful trees! Wonderfully done, and I love the great pennants with your sentiment. And what a sweet border die with the gold cord! I love it! Wishing you and your precious family and beautiful, joyous and merry Christmas! Love! xoxo

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.