Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Tuesday, May 12, 2015
Hello, Friends!!  I hope this post finds you all well!!  I am sorry for my lack of posting lately!! Life has been so busy, I often feel like I do not know whether I am coming or going.  Soon I will be done working since school will be out for the summer.  I have enjoyed working with the students I have had, but I am looking forward to a breather.  For a change of pace I will be making crafts with the kids for our church Bible School, all I have to do is come up with the crafts. LOL!  Two weeks after the beginning of Bible school, my daughters and I, will be going on our mission trip with the church youth group to Detroit, Michigan, for a week.  Should be eventful summer.  I just pray for the strength and endurance as I continue to deal with pain and issues with my leg.  God is so good!!  This week marks a year anniversary from the day I got hurt and God gave me a second chance at life!!  I am so thankful for His grace and mercy!

Today I am popping in to share a card I created with this week's sketch at the Shining the Light challenge!!


Our Daily Bread Designs, Trois Jolies Papillons, Trois Papillons dies, Belles Vignes, Layered Lacey squares, designed by Chris Olsen

ODBD Stamps Used: Trois Jolies PapillonsBelles Vignes,

God cares for you!! I am living proof of His grace and mercy.  He is so good!!
Psalm 121: 5,6 Behold, He who keeps Israel Will neither slumber nor sleep. 5The LORD is your keeper; The LORD is your shade on your right hand.6The sun will not smite you by day, Nor the moon by night.…
God knows what will happen before it happens. He is always there!!

For more inspiration for this challenge, please visit my dt sisters:

Robin, Paula, Diana, Elizabeth, Gracie, Chris, and our special guest Amy!

For more details on the challenge or to link your creation, please visit the ODBD blog and have your creation linked by May 17 at 8 pm EST.

Thanks for stopping by and for your sweet comments!!

blessings,

9 comments:

Graciellie Design said...

What a sweet and oh so lovely card! Those butterflies look BEAUTIFUL! Really like the monochromatic and clean design using the background stamp set and the elegant layering. Love your design! Hugs, Gracie / Graciellie Design

Robin Clendenning said...

So beautiful Chris! Love the pink, white and black!I love that flourish stamp with the embossing and sponging! Beautiful butterflies!

Unknown said...

Love your color combo here and that background stamp!! Chris, this is so perky and pretty! Those tiny little pearls are such a nice touch too!!! Love your work!!!

Amarilys said...

simply stunning! love the colors and sweet butterflies!

Irish Cherokee said...

I love butterflies. Your card is wonderful and I absolutely love the sentiment. God is Love.

Hugs and Blessings
Jim

Becky said...

Beautiful card Chris. Love the butterflies and love the sentiment.

I know how busy one can get, especially when Spring comes.

Alshandra said...

Oh how God is good and He cares so much for us! How time has flown - it's been a year! Praying that you're able to manage your pain - especially as you go away on camp with your girls.
Beautiful card - love the pink and white and your butterflies are gorgeous! Love the background panels too. Beautiful!

Kelley said...

A year already, wow, so glad God kept you here with us!!! Beautiful card, love the pink areas!!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Chris, when I think back a year ago, I am so grateful that He allowed you to survive the fall and all that happened afterward. Praise God for His tender mercies, and may you continue to heal each day. I continue to pray for the pain to ease and for you to get around easier each day. I LOVE your card and the beautiful pink with the black. Striking and so beautiful with the butterflies aflutter! Such a great reminder for us to pray without ceasing...all through the day as He brings things to mind to pray for. Special hugs, my friend, and I trust you will get the VBS work done and look forward to the trip with the girls!

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.