Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Tuesday, August 19, 2014
Hello Friends!!  I hope you all have enjoyed the summer so far...here school has begun for my girls, whom I home school, and all the kids in the county.  I can't believe it!!!




Today I am sharing a card for the Our Daily Bread Design Shining the Light challenge. It is a sketch!!

I used the crocus image from the set Let the Earth Rejoice.  I so love blue lavender, maybe because it reminds me of a clear summer or spring day!!

The pennants are created with the ODBD Pennant Swag die and the image is framed with the Vintage Flourish Pattern die.  The border along the bottom is created with the ODBD Beautiful Borders die.





   
For more inspiration for this challenge, please visit my dt sisters: Cheryl Scrivens, DJ Rants, Diana Nyugen, Robin Clendenning, Linda Carson, and Elizabeth Whisson.

To see all the challenge in one place, click here.  You have until September 7  join in. We would love to see your creations!!



blessings,







13 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Chris, your card is stunning! I LOVE the colors, and your crocus are so beautifully colored and fussy cut! Your cards always delight me, and this one is no different. I always love the beautiful, rich texture of your cards and how you layer wonderfully! And I love how you've used the Pennant Swag die with the Beautiful Borders die - two of my faves! Gorgeous ribbon to finish it off with some pearls! Absolutely faving and pinning this one!! Praying for you also, my dear friend!! Tender hugs, Cheryl

Diana Nguyen said...

Oh, this is gorgeous! I love those soothing shades you used and your layers are just right - and the bow a perfect touch. Hope you have wonderful time schooling your girls - I can't imagine how much work it is with you still recuperating. You are a dedicated momma!

*Vicki* said...

Well when your title had "lavender" in it I just had to take a look and I'm glad I did!! :) Such an amazing creation my friend! HUGS

Robin Clendenning said...

OMGoodness, you got your embossing pattern to match perfectly on your two layers!! Awesome! Love the beautiful crocus and the colors are so pretty!!

Sandra H said...

This is so beautiful as always you are so creative with your cards x

Pat (mspfd) said...

Chris, this is beautiful Adore the colors, textures and gorgeous blossoms. Great take on the sketch!

Grace said...

Just beautiful Chris! LOVE the color combo and your beautifully colored flowers! This was an awesome sketch and I wish I had time to play but anyway.... your card rocks my friend!
hugs,
Grace

DJ Rants said...

Wow, Chris, this is so amazing!! Gorgeous colors, use of the layout, and such wonderful coloring!! You've really hit it out of the park with this one!! Hugs!!

Alshandra said...

Chris your card is stunning! Absolutely gorgeous colours that you used and I love the embossing you added. Beautiful card!

Angela said...

Chris, this is such a beautifully designed and execute card! Brilliant rich and wonderful tones of blue!

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful, love the embossing and the pretty bow to tie your flowers together :)

Becky said...

This is stunning Chris! I love these tulips and love the colors.

Linda Carson said...

Love this stunning beauty Chris! The colors, the textures, the bow and details just all work picture perfect! I love your creative style!

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.