Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Friday, June 28, 2013
Hello Friends!!!

I read my dear friend Grace's post on her blog and I forgot about the upcoming changes in google reader, but thought I should share this as well!!!  Thanks Grace!!!


Today I want to just let you know about some changes that will be happening in blog land beginning July 1.  Google is going to be removing it's Google Reader, so if you are one of the followers of my blog who follow through the reader, you will no longer be seeing my posts or anyone elses that you subscribe to that way.

If you subscribe via email... you are fine and should continue getting the email alerts that I have posted a new post.  If you follow through the Google reader as a "follow this blog" follower, I encourage you to go to www.Feedly.com or www.bloglovin.com and download their reader program. Either of these readers will let you import your current Google reader.  Say yes to allow them to import your reader content, and your entire list will be saved and delivered to your new  reader.  I personally prefer Blog Lovin and have provided a link above for you to follow me that way,  but either is a good reader!

No matter what reader you use, please make sure that your subscription to my blog is to Twinkles Glow with stamps,  and nothttp://feeds.feedburner.com/Twinklesglowwithstamps/tsap.  I appreciate my readers and I want you to continue to be able to view my creations if you would like despite google's changes.

I did not combine this post with a card because I wanted everyone to  read this and take whatever steps you need to take to continue following the blogs you want to follow!
I did not combine this post with a card since I wanted everyone to focus on the message and not my creations, I will post a card tomorrow.

Thanks for the helpful information Grace!!!!

hugs,
Chris

0 comments:

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.