Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Saturday, September 29, 2012
Hello all!! I am just popping in for a small post.  I am still under the weather and really had more fun making a smaller project today with a sneak peek from Our Daily Bread Designs- Perfect Gift stamp set and Oh Christmas Tree Carol.  So I made a gift box and a set of gift tags!!  How fun and simple!!  I decided to go with non-traditional colors.  These would be perfect for my dear daughter who loves pink!!!

The first is my gift box which I altered.  I stamped the Oh Christmas Tree Carol in all directions, masking as I went to create a shabby or vintage flair.  I then antiqued the sides with Vintage distress ink from Tim Holtz. The tag is created with the sentiment and gifts from the Perfect Gift set from ODBD to be released on Monday, October 1.

Our Daily Bread Designs, Christmas Tree Carol, Perfect Gift

Our Daily Bread Designs, Christmas Tree Carol, Perfect Gift

The next project is a set of tags I created using the sneak peek Perfect Gift from Our Daily Bread Designs.  They are so fun and easy.  The colors are pink pirouette and pear pizaaz from Stampin Up.  I also added gold glitter paper to one of them.  The fun part is that they can be any color to compliment a gift!!

Our Daily Bread Designs, Perfect Gift

Our Daily Bread Designs,  Perfect Gift

Our Daily Bread Designs, Perfect Gift

Our Daily Bread Designs, Perfect Gift




Thanks for stopping by today!! I hope you are somehow inspired by my creations!!  
Have a blessed Day!!!  Enjoy your weekend!!

hugs and blessings,
Challenges I am entering my project in:
Do You Stack Up?  Scallops
Totally Papercrafts – Pretty Pastels
Stampin With The Dragon - Music   
Craftymess  Distressed, aged
Stampin' Royalty   #143 die cuts
Penny Black and More  Early Christmas Makes
No Matter Which Challenges Die Cuts and/or Punches 

23 comments:

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

So pretty projects! hugs, Helena

Amy Johnson said...

These are such pretty projects. love all the sparkle!

Angella D. Crockett said...

Super, super gorgeous, Chris!!! They are all fabulous!!!!!! Mwaaah!

Laine said...

How sweet, such a precious project. Thank you so much for joining us at TPC this week.
Hugs
Laine
X

Unknown said...

Gorgeous project, would make such a wonderful gift for a special friend. Thanks for playing along at NMW Challenge this month. Good luck. Hugz Suzanne

WencheP said...

Fabulous projects. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Betty Wright said...

GASP! Be still my heart, girl! LOVE this delightful ensemble of Christmas gifts and tags! Great colors and just so beautifully done!

Conniecrafter said...

Love the stamping on the box that is cool and great embellishing of it too, such sweet cards to go inside!

brenda said...

A really pretty gift box Chris and lovely little tags as well.

Many thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black and More challenge this month.

B x

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Beautiful projects. Thank you for sharing and joining in at NMWC. Hugs, Velma

Denise said...

Love your beautiful creations. Those tags are so sweet.
Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

Dawn said...

beautiful, Chris... great idea!!

Linda . J said...

Gorgeous creations Chris love the colouring and beautiful image.
Hugs Linda

Unknown said...

They are all simply spectacular if you can use both those words in the same sentance. I've got to get ribbon. Blessings Carole

kathi17 said...

Such beautiful projects Chris. I especially love the box!

I hope you are feeling better. It's so frustrating to want to craft when you don't feel well enough to do it!

Sandra Wright. said...

Such a gorgeous box and tag...it meets our challenge perfectly,beautiful distressing and ageing...I love it.

Sandie @ Craftymess :)

Grace said...

Beautiful projects as always Chris! Love the vintage flair of the box, and the touch of gold on your tags adds so much elegance. Love the colors! Really pretty!!!

Greta said...

Beautiful work! Hope you're better soon!

Angela said...

Hi Chris,
I like this a lot. Lovely distressing and decoration.

Thanks for sharing with us at Craftymessers.
Ax

Nicki Olsen said...

Wow Mom!! I love the colors and the dp on the box that you created with the distressing! Beautiful!!Love you!!
Hugs,
Nicki

Gale said...

Gorgeous box and tag, Chris. So glad you could join us this week at Stamping Dragon Designs challenge and good luck. Hugs, Gale

Angela B. said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at

Stamping Dragon Designs.

Angela Bonanno (DT Member)

Brewer said...

Gorgeous box and tag, Chris. So glad you could join us this week at Stamping Dragon Designs challenge and good luck. Hugs, Gale

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.