Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Tuesday, August 28, 2012
Happy Tuesday Friends!! It has been a bit since I posted last.  I am sorry for my absence.  Life has just been so busy with little time to craft.  I have done a few things behind the scenes but am unable to share them yet.  I hope all is well with you and you are enjoying what is left of your summer.

Today I am popping in to share this week's Shining the Light challenge at Our Daily Bread Designs.

This week's challenge is to use stitching.  Anyone who knows me or my cards, knows that I love to sew on my cards.  I have done a little less sewing lately, however since the movers dropped my sewing machine and I had to get a new one.  I so miss my old machine.  Anywho...I did have fun with this challenge.  

My verse is embossed and gold.  This is a perfect verse to provide comfort to a dear friend who is going through a rough patch in her life.  I hope it comforts her as much as it comforts me.




ODBD stamps used:  Scripture Collection 6Eternity
ODBD dies to match Eternity set from ODBD: Elegant Ovals
Paper: Basic Grey Capella, Pink Pirouette (Stampin Up), Bridal Bouquet (SU), Very Vanilla, Green
Acceccories: Mauve Silk Ribbon, Bow Easy, Hydrangea punch (Martha Stewart), Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish


For more inspiration for this challenge, please visit my dt sisters:


To see all the creations in one place, see more details on the challenge and prizes or to join the challenge, click here.

Thanks so much for visiting.... and have a wonderful week!!!
hugs and blessings,



20 comments:

Sandra H said...

Gosh Chris, Your card is so beautiful x

Saints Rule! said...

This is so pretty Chris! I love the beautiful shot of pink and that bow is so divine! And I love how you took this photo outdoors! I so have to try that! Thanks for the weekly dose of inspiration and thanks for all of your prayers and support!

Lori

Wanda Cullen said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Chris! Love the way your paper "vine" fits in with the natural greenery of the outdoors! Wonderful sentiment and will surely bless the recipient!

kathi17 said...

This is beautiful Chris, I love the colors, flowers and vine, and the bow. What a wonderful sentiment and card for you friend!

Cards By Jan said...

Wow!! Another beauty!! You inspire me each and every week!! I love this creation, your pretty colours, and wow!! what a gorgeous bow!!
Hugs

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Chris this is stunning, I love that sentiment also the wonderful papers and embellishments truly awesome.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Linda . J said...

Beautiful card CXhris love the colours and your gorgeous design, those papers are to die for, love them.
Hugs Linda

Kimberly S said...

Beautiful card Chris. Love that big gorgeous bow, and the leafy vine..so pretty! hugs, Kimberly

Chrissy said...

So beautiful Chris, gorgeous verse and love the vine leaves and bow, so pretty.

luv CHRISSYxx

JD/ Jill said...

So pretty, and I really like that pretty Pink bow!

Rom-a said...

bardzo mi się podoba ta praca, cudowna..

Dawnll said...

This is a beauty that is for sure. I have missed visiting also, I am now working all the time and have very limited time to visit and craft.
Hope your enjoying your summer

Anonymous said...

So stunning my friend!! I just love that perfect yummy bow!! :)

scrappymo! said...

^This card is just stunning. Love the verse!

Greta said...

Oh what a wonderful card. My mom loved that verse & pink was her favorite color--brought back memories. I know it will bless your friend.

Melodie said...

Wow, this is a wonderful card.
Hugs
Melodie

Rosemary said...

wow... what a stunning card, chris!! a beautiful flower garden surrounding a beautiful verse!! hugs & smiles!

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous! I love the lovely colors and pretty details.


--Cheryl--

Kathy said...

So beautiful, Chris! I love the pink flowers and that gorgeous bow! Blessings! Kathy

Nicola said...

This beautiful card will definitely bring comfort Chris. The verse is so touching and your ribbon and vine details are so pretty.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.