In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.
The fine print
These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.
- ► 2014 (91)
- ► 2013 (125)
- ODBDSLC101 Silk/ Faux Silk ~Wonderful Day ~ Flower...
- Holding on....
- .....Hold on
- Our Daily Bread Designs 4th Anniversary challenge
- For the Love of Backgrounds ODBD Alumni Blog hop
- Designer's Favorites Flower Hunt Game
- ODBDSLC100 Aqua- Let your light shine
- Masculine Sweet Friendship
- ODBDSLC99 ~You are a Blessing~ Stamped flowers
- ODBD March Release Blog Hop
- ▼ March (10)
- ► 2011 (236)
- ► 2010 (341)
- ► 2009 (293)
ODBD Design Team
ODBD Challenge Team
My past dt sisters at ODBD
3d projects alternate fold CC designs Christmas Creative Belli Divine Diva Easter Flutter by Wednesdays For the Love of Hop masculine Midnight Madness My Time Made Easy nontraditional fold card ODBD ornaments other than a card other than cards Our Daily Bread Designs Our Daily Bread Designs Anniversary Our Daily Bread Designs blog hop Penny Black Perfect Presentation templates perfect presentations templates Really Reasonable Ribbon shaker card Shining the Light Challenge spring spring fold card stamp and create stamp and create challenge Stamp and Create Product Spotlight Stampin Sisters in Christ Stampin Sisters in Christ Challenge Stampin up SU tags tutorials Valentine's Day Wags n Whiskers wedding Whiff of Joy Whimsy Whimsy blog hop Whimsy Wednesday Give away Your next stamp
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
8:00 AM | Posted by Chris Olsen, Glowbug | | Edit Post
Hello All!! We are celebrating the 4th Anniversary of Our Daily Bread designs! All this week we have special events going on over on the ODBD Blog, so be sure to check them out! Today we have something that we hope will be pure fun for all! One Dozen of the Bread Sticks have baked up a special game for you! We decided to shower ODBD with a bouquet of flowers, since flowers are one of the traditional gifts for a 4th anniversary. You will be collecting these flowers along the way, and creating a beautiful bouquet for Kelley and all of Our Daily Bread designs!
We each have created a special card or project using at least one of our own personal ALL TIME FAVORITE ODBD sets. SIX of us will also have a special blog button with a special flower on it! (It will be labeled as a Designer's Flower Hunt Game, and will give the name of a flower.) Look for it in the designer's side bars of their blogs.
To play the game:
- Visit each designer listed below
- Leave a comment
- Keep a list of each designer who has a special flower blog button. Write down the designer's name and the name of the flower they have.
- When you have visited all 12, left comments and found the 6 flowers, send an email to Grace email@example.com. Simply name the 6 designers who had the flowers and the flower they had.
- Winners will be chosen randomly from all who email me with their list by 9:00pm EST Mar. 15th!
Grace asked us to list our FOUR ALL TIME FAVORITE ODBD sets, and to use at least one on our project today. How can I possibly just choose 4? Well.... if I have to, here are my four favorites:
1. Sing to the Lord is one of my first favorite stamps from Our Daily Bread Designs. I just love birds and springtime with the flowering trees. The verses reflect joy.
2. Scripture set Collection 1 and Scripture Collection 2. While I love all the scripture sets, many of the verses in the first two sets are a real comfort and reassurance to me.
3. Birthday Blessings- I just love the teacup and flowers as well as the matching sentiments in this collection. It brings fond memories of "tea" time when growing up.
4. Happy Birthday- Gardening is one of my hobbies as well as my Mom and sisters. It makes a perfect image on card for so many of my friends and family.
For my project today, I used Birthday Blessings, Flower Frames 1 and one of my new sentiment sets: Flourished Verses to make this center step card. The dp is from my stash and I am unsure what pad it is from.
The image is colored with copics and framed with Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish and the Fleur De Lis Rectangles from Spellbinders.
Now, I'll send you on your way. Here are the dozen bread sticks in the bread basket today:
Chris- You are here
Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you are inspired in some way by my creation!
Have a blessed day and enjoy the flower hunt game!!
hugs and blessings,
Happy Tuesday Friends!! I hope you are having a great beginning to your day!! Today I am popping in to share a card using a sketch for ...
Candy is now closed....Edited to include: Anywho...today is the day I said I would announce the birthday blog candy winner!! Thanks to...
This Blog Candy is now Closed. The winner will be announced sometime on Monday, November 2. Thanks for all who left comments!!! Woo hoo!...
Hello my friends! Welcome to the Our Daily Bread designs April Release Blog Hop! If you got here from Grace's incredible blog , yo...
Hello friends!! Welcome to the Our Daily Bread Designs October Release Blog Hop!! If you got here from Sandee 's Blog , you are in...
Welcome to the May Release Blog Hop! If you got here from Julie's Amazing Blog you are in the right place! If not, you might want...
Welcome to Our Daily Bread Design's Alumni Team's bi-monthly For the Love Blog Hop. This week the Alumni team along with ...
Hello Friends!! Welcome to the ODBD February Release!! You won't want to miss all the inspiration from the design team using these bea...
My dt alumni friends
Powered by Blogger.