Hello All!! We are celebrating the 4th Anniversary of Our Daily Bread designs! All this week we have special events going on over on the ODBD Blog, so be sure to check them out! Today we have something that we hope will be pure fun for all! One Dozen of the Bread Sticks have baked up a special game for you! We decided to shower ODBD with a bouquet of flowers, since flowers are one of the traditional gifts for a 4th anniversary. You will be collecting these flowers along the way, and creating a beautiful bouquet for Kelley and all of Our Daily Bread designs!
We each have created a special card or project using at least one of our own personal ALL TIME FAVORITE ODBD sets. SIX of us will also have a special blog button with a special flower on it! (It will be labeled as a Designer's Flower Hunt Game, and will give the name of a flower.) Look for it in the designer's side bars of their blogs.
To play the game:
- Visit each designer listed below
- Leave a comment
- Keep a list of each designer who has a special flower blog button. Write down the designer's name and the name of the flower they have.
- When you have visited all 12, left comments and found the 6 flowers, send an email to Grace firstname.lastname@example.org. Simply name the 6 designers who had the flowers and the flower they had.
- Winners will be chosen randomly from all who email me with their list by 9:00pm EST Mar. 15th!
Grace asked us to list our FOUR ALL TIME FAVORITE ODBD sets, and to use at least one on our project today. How can I possibly just choose 4? Well.... if I have to, here are my four favorites:
1. Sing to the Lord is one of my first favorite stamps from Our Daily Bread Designs. I just love birds and springtime with the flowering trees. The verses reflect joy.
2. Scripture set Collection 1 and Scripture Collection 2. While I love all the scripture sets, many of the verses in the first two sets are a real comfort and reassurance to me.
3. Birthday Blessings- I just love the teacup and flowers as well as the matching sentiments in this collection. It brings fond memories of "tea" time when growing up.
4. Happy Birthday- Gardening is one of my hobbies as well as my Mom and sisters. It makes a perfect image on card for so many of my friends and family.
For my project today, I used Birthday Blessings, Flower Frames 1 and one of my new sentiment sets: Flourished Verses to make this center step card. The dp is from my stash and I am unsure what pad it is from.
The image is colored with copics and framed with Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish and the Fleur De Lis Rectangles from Spellbinders.
Now, I'll send you on your way. Here are the dozen bread sticks in the bread basket today:
Chris- You are here
Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you are inspired in some way by my creation!
Have a blessed day and enjoy the flower hunt game!!
hugs and blessings,