Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Tuesday, August 2, 2011
If you are here for the Our Daily Bread Designs blog hop, please scroll down to the next post.

Hello All!! I hope you are all having a fantastic week!!  Life has been very busy but productive for me.  I don't know if all home sellers are as  crazy as I am ...what a lot of work. This past weekend and all last week, my hubby and I took all our pictures down, patched all the nail holes, and repainted most all the rooms.  Only a few more to go...As I go along I am packing all my nick knacks, cranberry glass, carolers and china.  It looks so different and just does not feel like home anymore.

Anywho...since it is a new month, it is also a new challenge at Stamp and Create!!! This months challenge is CRITTERS.  That's right....animals and or insects or bugs.  Easy peasy and fun right?!!

For my creation I used the adorable Bird and Bear (Stampavie) illustrated by Penny Johnson. I colored it with copics.  The sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps Party Letter Mini Seals.  The dp is Kaisercraft Lilac Avenue.
 The gorgeous lavender ruffled ribbon was gifted to me by my dear friend Sabrina.  Thanks Sabrina!!!


We hope you can join the monthly challenge!!
The prize is a $25 Gift Certificate to Stamp and Create.

**You are welcome to use any stamp for our challenges, but please make sure to adhere to the challenge theme and mention our challenge in your post** You can link your ribbon and bow creation here.

 For more inspiration using Stamp and Create's stamps and products or for more takes on the "Ribbon and Bows Challenge", please visit my dt sisters:  Joy, Lacey, Heidi, Vicky and  Jeanette.

Thanks for stopping by!! Have a great day!!  Your comments are deeply appreciated!!  I hope you are able to join the challenge this week!!

hugs,

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWW! This is really adorable Chris! Love your color scheme and your ruffled ribbon!! Beautiful layout! :)

cheryl said...

oh this is one adorable image hun and gorgeous detail hugs cherylxxxx

Sandra H said...

This is stunning love the image and the colour scheme and of course your ruffled ribbon beautiful!!:) Sandra H

Unknown said...

Very cute bear! The dp's are a great combo as are the colors.

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Chris this is fabulous, love that cute image and those papers, colours and ribbon look wonderful,
Hugs
Lorraine x

Becky said...

OH Chris, this is just adorable!! love the colors and ribbon.

Mona Pendleton said...

Cute card Chris! Love the fancy ribbon treatment!

Melodie said...

Fabolous card with wonderful colours, and the ribbon is really great.
Hugs
Melodie

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Chris!
Hugs Ageeth xx

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oh Chris, this is so precious. What a sweet image which you colored beautifully. Love that pleated border.

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.