Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Monday, September 18, 2017
Welcome Friends!! Today North Coast Creations (sister company to Our Daily Bread Designs)  has an awesome and fun release!! If you are looking for animal themed or need to create baby card or kid's birthday cards, this release is a must have.  

Today I am sharing 4 cards I created with 2 of the 3 stamp sets being released today.  These stamp sets include coordinating dies for cutting out the animals and creating 3d images. Each of the cards will have the stamps and dies used from  North Coast Creations or Our Daily Bread Designs.

My first two creations are made using the Go Wild Stamps and Dies.  It was so fun to color these images with copics and create these mini scenes.

designed by Chris Olsen, Our Daily Bread Designs, North Coast Creation (NCC) stamps/dies- Go Wild ODBD Dies- Pierced Ovals, Pierced Rectangles, Double Stitched Circles, Circles,  Clouds and Raindrops, Happy Birthday dies

North Coast Creation (NCC) stamps/dies- Go Wild

designed by Chris Olsen, Our Daily Bread Designs, North Coast Creation (NCC) stamps/dies- Go Wild ODBD Dies- Pierced Ovals, Pierced Rectangles, Double Stitched Circles,  Clouds and Raindrops, Fancy Foliage
North Coast Creation (NCC) stamps/dies- Go Wild

These next two cards are made using the Bundle of Love stamp/die set.  

The first card is an A2 card which includes a stenciled background (using the Clouds and Raindrops dies from ODBD.  The star is create with Double Stitched Stars.  For more embellishing sequins and die cut balloons from Happy Birthday (ODBD dies) were used.

designed by Chris Olsen, North Coast Creations, Bundle of Love Stamp dies,  Double Stitched Stars, Clouds and Raindrops, Happy Birthday, Double Stitched Rectangles

NCC Stamps/dies- Bundle of Love

 This second card using the Bundle of Love die is a shaker card that has sequins on the inside.

designed by Chris Olsen, North Coast Creation, Our Daily Bread Design, Bundle of Love stamp/die, Circle Ornaments, Double Stitched Rectangles, Pierced Rectangles, Double Stitched Circles, Circles,  Clouds and Raindrops, Happy Birthday

NCC Stamps/dies- Bundle of Love

Here is a photo of the two stamp/die sets.



For more inspiration using these stamps, please visit my talented dt sisters.

Sandee, Julie, Dawn, Lisa, Chris (me), Angie, Maggie

Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you are is some way inspired by my creations.  Have a blessed day!




3 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my goodness these are all just so adorable, totally love all their expressions, just the sweetest!

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Chris I love these so much! Adorable coloring and layouts and happy color combos! Cute!

Dawn said...

Cute, cute, cute, Chris! Just adorable!

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.