Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Saturday, December 27, 2008

This is going to be a very short post since I really should be sleeping. If I do not go back to bed for an hour, I will be worthless today.
The image is called Charlotte with Reindeer from Whiff of Joy. I colored the image with prisma color pencils and used the gamsol technique. I LOVE how it blends. The image was stamped out several times and parts were layered. I used gold baubles on the collar to make them look like bells. Actual bells were too big. The image was embossed and glittered. I drew the hills in the background.
Card Recipe
stamps: Charlotte with reindeer- Whiff of Joy
Paper: Ski Slope (Stampin Up), Red Glitter Paper (K&Co.)
Accessories- Cuttlebug Floral Embossing Folder, green ribbon, ponsettia prima flowers, clear dew drops, gold baubles, prisma color pencils, nestabilities, metallic gold thread.
Enjoy your weekend! Goodbye for now until Monday!





3 comments:

Michelle said...

This is so gorgeous Chris ~~ love all the gold accents, & your stitching is SEW perfect (sorry, lol)! I just started using a machine & just cannot figure out how to get the corners all to look the same ~~ yours look great!! What a perfect Xmas card!

Jami said...

Beautiful!! I love those gold baubles for the bells, and all the wonderful dimension!
hugs, Jami

Judy Rozema said...

Wow! So many details! Awesome!

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.