Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Sunday, December 21, 2008

This card uses stamps from one of my favorite stamp companies Our Daily Bread Designs. The set is called "Jesus is the Reason for the Season." I love how it portrays that even Santa is humble in bowing to Jesus. The image is colored with prisma colored pencils and mineral spirits, embossed, glittered, cut out, and layered with dimensionals on a background that uses the cracked glass technique. The card is sewn with metallic gold thread. Our Daily Bread Designs has some great religious and inspirational stamps.
Card recipe:
Stamps: Jesus is the Reason for the Season
Paper: Memory Box Designer Paper, Bazill Brown, and Red Glitter Paper from K&Co.
Accessories: Gold Ric Rac, nestabilities, cuttlebug swirled embossing template, gold baubles, clear and gold embossing powder, gold ink pad for highlighting embossed swirls, and pearls
Techniques: Gamsol, sewing, layering with dimensionals, and embossing

2 comments:

Michelle said...

This is beautiful, so glittery!! Love the gold ric rac, just a perfect Xmas card!

Judy Rozema said...

What a neat layout - I love all the sparkle!

We have lots in common!! Camping, piano, singing, nature, and loving animals! I am looking forward to getting to know you!! Your blog looks great!

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.