Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Monday, December 22, 2008






Hello Everyone! Today is a bright sunny day. It looks beautiful on the snow we received over the weekend. The sky is not nearly as gray. I feel a bit more chipper today. It is amazing how the weather can change your ambition and mood.
Today I wanted to share a card I made using an old stamp of roses. The name of the company it is from is not even written on it. This card could be used for Valentines Day but I made it for Christmas.
I love how my prima poinsettas accent the actual image. The roses are colored using gamsol, embossed in clear, glittered and layered to give it a 3D look. Of course, I also had to use my nestabilities and cuttlebug embossing tempates to give it extra texture. The pearls, red rhinestones, and red ribbon just give it that extra delicate touch I wanted. The paper is beautiful for Christmas and very hard to find. The local scrapbooking store ran out of this paper very quickly. It is from Scenic Route's Sonoma line. The layers were sewn together with metallic gold thread as well as red.
I hope you enjoyed this post. May you all have a safe and joyous week as the holidays are so quickly approaching.

1 comments:

Michelle said...

So beautiful, Chris!! LOVE the gold thread you used to sew!! And these pictures are terrific!!! Have a wonderful Christmas!!

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.