Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Tuesday, November 4, 2014
Hello friends!! Can you believe it is November?!!   Where does the time go...in less than 7 weeks it will be Christmas.  I am not near ready!  I so love the love and joy that Christmas brings, not just because of the holiday traditions and family time but to have the opportunity to celebrate the greatest gift of all...The Savior's Birth!!

Isaiah 9:6 - For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Today I am going to share a card I made for the Shining the Light challenge at Our Daily Bread Designs which is to create a holiday card.




 My creation is made with the Snowflake Stars and His Birth stamp sets and the Sparkling Stars dies recently released  at Our Daily Bread Designs.  The embossing is a Cuttlebug Snowflake swirl embossing folder.


 I hope you have enjoyed my take on the inspiration.  Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you enjoy my creation!! For more inspiration for this challenge, please visit my dt sisters: Cheryl ScrivensDJ RantsDiana NyugenRobin ClendenningLinda Carson, and Elizabeth Whisson.

To see all the challenge in one place, click here.  You have until November 18,  join in. We would love to see your creations!!


Blessings,

Chris

11 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Chris, what a beautiful card! I just love your shades of blue and the lovely stars in two colors too! You have some of the most beautiful embossing folders, and this one is perfect to allow the sentiment to fit! And I love your piercing, pearls, and twine with button! Stunning card, my sweet friend, and yes, I just love Christmas and the wonderful verse you've shared! We're celebrating the birth of our Savior Jesus! Praise God! Hugs, sweet friend!

Amy Johnson said...

Gorgeous!

DJ Rants said...

gorgeous card, your stars look like Christmas cookies, my favorite kind the ones with icing!! beautifully done!!

Robin Clendenning said...

Oh Chris! I love your aqua, white and navy!!! Just gorgeous! I love your flourish embossing as well! Wow! I love the verse you shared too!
I sure hope you are doing better my sweet dear friend! Praying for you!

Sandra H said...

Simply gorgeous as always and full of lots of lovely details you are so creative x

Alshandra said...

Beautiful card Chris. I love the blue stars and the twine and button. Gorgeous embossed background too and the pearls scattered around are so lovely!

Diana Nguyen said...

So pretty! Love your shades of blue. Don't be offended but it made me want to make star shaped sugar cookies! I am hungry... and those just look like frosted cookies - which is a good thing! :)

Linda . J said...

What gorgeous card Chris and in such beautiful colours, love the design.
Hugs Linda

Becky said...

This is beautiful Chris! I love that embossing and love the stars.

Linda Carson said...

So beautiful! Love the shades of blue, the movement of the embossing folder and pearls! The piercing adds the perfect touch! Love your creative style Chris!

Greta said...

Unique & beautiful! Great card, Chris!

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.