Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Friday, November 22, 2013
Today we, the "bread basket", are taking a look back at Our Daily Bread Designs  November Release. Here is the card/project I created using the Poinsettia Wreath and Custom Poinsettia Die!!  I just love all the stamps and dies this month.  They are so fun and beautiful!! I just love all the Christmas cards I have had the opportunity to make this month!!!



Card Recipe:
Stamps: Poinsettia Wreath from Our Daily Bread Designs
Dies:  Custom Poinsettia Die from Our Daily Bread Designs, Custom Fancy Foliage Dies, Labels One and Decorative Labels one from Spellbinders, Spellbinders Classic and scalloped Circles, Spellbinders Labels 4
Paper: Neenah White
Accessories: Copics, Mememto black, Gold embossing powder, pearl, May Arts Wrinkled 
Green Ribbon

Here are the sets used from this months release:






 For more inspiration using the November Release be sure to visit the ODBD Blog  and/or my dt sisters:  


Grace Julie * Angie Dawn *  Chris Lori * Sabrina 



 
Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you were inspired in some way by my creation.

blessings,

12 comments:

Grace said...

Oh Chris, this is soooo pretty! I love the shaped card and the added gold gives elegance to it, and love your coloring of the wreath!

Thinking of you this weekend and praying all goes well!!!

hugs,
Grace

Cathymac said...

Gorgeous, Chris! Love the gold edges on your beautiful shaped layers! The wreath, texture, and pretty green bow make this a truly elegant Christmas card that anyone would love to receive! {{Hugs}}

Sabrina Jackson said...

Oh my word, Chris, your card is breathtaking, my friend! Love all of the fabulous layering and your amazing coloring.....just gorgeous! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

*Vicki* said...

So gorgeous Chris!! I love the gold embossed edges of your panels!! Have a good weekend! HUGS :)

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Gorgeous, Chris! The wreath is so beautifully framed and the layers edged w/ gold...just dreamy!

Danni said...

Beautiful!! I always love seeing what you've created. You are just so talented!

scrappymo! said...

Gorgeous layers, gorgeous stamps, gorgeous design! Can you tell that I love it!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Chris, this is gorgeous! I totally love the layered dies and the wonderful gold embossing on the edges…so rich and elegant! Stunning, my precious friend…big hugs!

Patti J said...

Elegant, my friend...elegant! This is so pretty with the gold edges. The pop of color in the center is such an eye catcher! You are so talented - love all of your designs!

Angella D. Crockett said...

So beautiful, Chris! I love the layers with the gold accents and I love the different shades of green in your wreath! Just gorgeous!!! HUGS!!!!!

Dawn said...

So pretty, Chris...love all the layers and gold trim too!!

Greta said...

Gorgeous layers (need to use mine as I have those Nesties) & love the 2 tone wreath!

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.