Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Thursday, November 7, 2013


Happy Thursday Friends!! Today I am popping in to share another Christmas card!! I don't know about everyone else but I have lots to make before Christmas!!

The paper is from Our Daily Bread Designs 2013 Christmas Paper collection. The image is using Sing For Joy from ODBD and the sentiment is from Our Daily Bread Designs Poinsettia Wreath.



I also made a matching bookmark with the Our Daily Bread Designs 2013 Christmas Paper collection, as well as the Sing for Joy and The Earth stamp sets from ODBD.

This card also fits this week's Shining the Light Challenge ODBDSLC177 at ODBD which is to be inspired by a song or music.  If you have the time, we would love to have you join us!!

I am entering this into the Word Art Wednesday challenge which is Anything Goes.  Word art Wednesday shares free inspirational scripture and sentiments each week!!



Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you were inspired in some way by my creation.  Have a blessed day!!!

blessings,


challenges I am entering my creation in:
Fab 'n' Funky  #192  Traditional Christmas colors
     Penny's Paper-Crafty #152 Lots of layers
                         Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge Must be Christmas-  Traditional Colours
                                      Through The Craft Room Door  Alway's Anything Goes
Try It On Tuesday  Colour Explosion


                                                                                challenges for my bookmark
                                                    All Crafts Challenge  Anything but a Card

22 comments:

Rosemary said...

your cards are always so amazing, chris! this one is just gorgeous will all the rich Christmas colors! hugs!

Amy Johnson said...

So pretty! Love the rich colors. Great job with the sketch, and the bookmark is fantastic.

Angella D. Crockett said...

Gorgeous card and book mark, Chris! Love the rich and yummy colors and your details are always perfection! HUGS!!!

Deb said...

wow, they are totally stunning Chris, love the cardinal and especially that you made a matching bookmark!
Debxx

Sandra H said...

Totally stunning they both are x

Unknown said...

Chris, my hearted lept when I saw the tag. It’s wonderful to see your art. The layout and colors are just beautiful.
God bless you.
Carole Robb Bisson
Word Art Wednesday

Karen Letchworth said...

Absolutely stunning work, Chris. Your art is always SUCH a blessing to me, and I thank you so very much for taking the time to stop by and share it with us. God bless you always!
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

P.S. I have some yummy Freckled Fawn BLOG CANDY!

Meggymay said...

A beautiful card, the bird is a stunning colour. Thank you for joining us at TioT's this time.
Yvonne

Grace said...

Oh these are both so beautiful Chris! I really love the bookmark, with the added beads and the piercing! I need to try your "trick" for piercing! :) The card is over the top beautiful too!
hugs,
Grace

Conniecrafter said...

Your card and tag are both just awesome. Love the embossing on the music background!!

Natalie said...

Oh my! This is breathtaking, what rich colors and I love the design, too! Absolutely gorgeous card and tag! Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog! That was so sweet of you. God bless.

Angelique said...

Gorgeous, love the matching tag.
Thank you for joining us at Fab'n'Funky

Huggsss, Angelique
EngelDesignsScrap

Tammy said...

WOW stunning creations Chris! I love the cardinal images and your gorgeous rich colors!!
Hugs, Tammy

Mrs.B said...

Gorgeous Christmas card and bookmark, love the festive colours.
Thanks for joining us at TioT
Avril x

Pat K said...

Gorgeous card and tag with wonderful traditional colours. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week. Pat K x

*Vicki* said...

Wow!! Such a gorgeous set Chris!! Love the cardinal image and your elegant touches! HUGS :)

Betty Wright said...

Absolutely gorgeous creations, Chris! Beautiful Christmas card and bookmark.

Diane Noble said...

Gorgeous projects, as always Chris! It is always a delight to oooh and ahhh over your artwork. Thank you so much for joining us this week for our Word Art Wednesday challenge. We are delighted to have you and be inspired by your talents! Diane Noble--WAW DT

Meighan Wheller said...

Stunning project Chris. Love the image and the use of the traditional colours with the gold. A fab project for our challenge at Holly Jolly. Thanks for sharing with us. Meighan DT

Gwen said...

Gorgeous card and bookmark!!! Your BEAUTIFUL works of art are always an inspiration for me ! Paper Hugs

Debbie Adams said...

Both projects are just beautiful. I love the card and bookmark the bg paper you did with the holly is amazing. Thanks for joining us at All Crafts Challenge. :D

Crafty Judith said...

stunning love your work especially the tag x

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.