Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Thursday, November 29, 2012
Happy Thursday friends!! I hope you are all enjoying a good week.  Winter is definitely on it way here in Virginia this week.  The nights are very cool and most mornings we wake up to frost.  The trees have mostly lost their leaves.  It does get you more in the mood for the winter holidays.  Like my dear hubby said, it is hard to put Christmas lights or a tree when it looks like Summer or Fall.

Keeping winter and Christmas in mind, I decided to share a sneak peek from Our Daily Bread Designs that will be released on December 1.....a wide array of GORGEOUS Snowflakes in the Snowflake Background and Sparkling Snowflakes stampsets.




  I decided to make A quick Christmas card!! All it took was dry embossing with my Snowflake folder and Swiss Dots folder from Provocraft, some sewing (to secure the gold glitter paper...doesn't glue very well) and some gold embossing.


Thanks for stopping by! I hope you are somehow inspired by my creation.  Have a blessed day!!

blessings,



15 comments:

Vicki G said...

Totally Elegant! LOVE!

Joey said...

Chris this is so so elegant! gorgeous job. Joey x

Nicki Olsen said...

Wow Mom!!I love the gold and white with the beautiful layout and sewing!!Gorgeous!!
Love you!!
Hugs,
Nicki

Patti J said...

Beautiful card, Chris! The gold is so elegant. Thanks for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

Eхсellent poѕt! We will bе linking to this particularlу
great content on οur site. Keep uρ
the great writing.
Also visit my weblog :: australian forex brokers

pinky said...

Its just stunning Chris, love the warm feel, just what we need with winter upon us. Leaves all gone here too.

Sandra H said...

Chris, Your card is so elegant x

Kelly L said...

Beautifully done in white and gold, Chris! :) I am getting in the mood for Christmas too here in Pennsylvania ... brrr, it's cold. Hubby won't like putting up the lights in the cold though. I really think we should start putting them up in early November and then just leave them off until after Thanksgiving instead of trying to put them up in the cold. LOL

CraftinGranny said...

It's gorgeous for a quickie and sure doesn't look quick and simple. Gorgeous snowflake! "Hugs"

scrappymo! said...

What a stunner. This is such an elegant card!

Conniecrafter said...

so very Elegant with all the embossing, both dry and gold, such a pretty design and just love the stitching!

kathi17 said...

This is beautiful Chris. Your gold embossing is beautiful, and I love the layout. I can't wait to see the new stamp sets. All the bird ornaments are on their way to me, so I should get them early next week. Those were gorgeous too.

Sorry if I don't get a card done for the challenge this week, but my mother has been keeping me busy. (I did use an ODBD stamp on a box though, and am working on another box with an ODBD stamp)!

Greta said...

Just what I love--totally elegant gold & cream card! Love the new snowflakes already!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow this is so gorgeous Chris!! Love the gold!! :) HUGS

Meghan Olsen said...

Wow Mom!! I love this card!! With the Gold and white together you can't get any prettier!! LOL!! I love the color combo and embossing!! I love the glitter paper!! Love the sewing too!!
Hugs,
Meghan

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.