Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Welcome to the Our Daily Bread Designs Blog Hop and Flutter By Wednesday. Today Kelley is releasing 5 awesome sets of stamps. If you want to see them, just click the link "on the five awesome sets of stamps". Two of the sets, Grow in Grace and the Amazing Grace Hymn were designed by Dina Kowall from Mama Dini's Stamperia. She is such a talented artist! You won't want to miss all the creations by the team for today's blog hop. My second creation uses the Our Daily Bread Designs stamps and the Flutter By Wednesday open challenge to incorporate a butterfly or fairy.

If you have come here for the ODBD blog hop from Jane, you are in the right place. If not, you may want to start at the beginning at the Our Daily Bread Designs Blog. There is blog candy along the way at three different blogs so you don't want to miss any stops along the way! Woo hoo! Even I don't know where it is.


Judy, our dt coordinator challenged us to use three ink colors from Our Daily Bread Designs. (Kelley now carries a new line of ink pads made by the same company as Stampin UP. The colors are awesome and they are super juicy and inexpensive too!!) The real challenge was that we didn't know what the stamps were before we chose our colors. The stamps could have been anything! I am so glad I chose sunflower, dusty pink and olive! Woo hoo! Perfect for a dogwood and a lotus!


If you look at the recipe, you will notice I have used a lot of Our Daily Bread Designs items from the store. I am going to cut this short today as far as the details so you can hop to the next place which is Judy! You won't want to miss her awesome creation!!!


Stamps: Amazing Grace, Grow in Grace
Paper: Brenda Walton DP from K&Co.
Accessories: EK Success Fleur De Lis Punch, Hero Arts Pearls, ODBD olive, sunflower. and dusty rose inks, lace, Memory Box Rhinestones

Stamps: Mother Teresa
Paper: Porcelain Prints by Basic Grey, So Saffron, and Pink Pirouette
Accessories, Hero Arts Pearls, EK Success Fleur De lis Punch, Peony Spellbinders, MS Classic Butterfly Punches, ODBD Olive and Sunflower Inks



For more inspiration for the Flutter By Challenge go to my dt sister's blogs: Ann, Cassie, Cathy, Christine, Danni, Harriet, Heather, Jodi, Kim, Kimmie, Lelia, Michelle, Nancy, Nicola, and Stef. If you do make a card with a butterfly or fairy post a direct link to Danni's blog here. If you post your creation on SC please use the keyword FBW. For the ODBD blog hop continue on to Judy. I hope we have some winners of blog candy and that you enjoy the creations of my dt sisters! The ODBD sets this month are so beautiful!!!
*****
OH yes... July 1 marks the firt day our Guest Designer Contest at Our Daily bread Designs! That's right!! You could be the next Guest Designer for Our Daily Bread Designs! Our Daily Bread Designs is looking for 2 designers to join the bread basket (Design team) for a month in August and September. If this is something you would be interested in, email 3 samples of your best work to Judy at lidaroseroz@gmail.com by July 9th. That's right, you have 9 days!! Our Daily Bread Designs images are preferred but not required.

What is required. If you are chosen, you will be working with 2 beautiful stamp sets during your guest month and will make a total of 6 projects for that month.

Can you stick to deadline? Do you have photography skills that can show off your creations?We want to hear from you! Include your name, address, and a link to your blog and SCS gallery in your email. Tell us about yourself and why you would like to be in the bread basket (design team). The winner will be announced at the ODBD blog on July 11th!

*****

That is all for today, thanks for stopping by! I so appreciate your comments!! I am now off to visit all your blogs!

66 comments:

Maria Matter said...

So lovely! Those papers on each, are just beautiful! You used them brilliantly to showcase these sweet flowers! Eye candy, for sure!
Hope you're having a lovely day!
Blessings, Maria

Tina said...

They are both just gorgeous! I love all the layers.

Silke Ledlow said...

WOW - Chris - both cards are amazing!!! Love your wonderful details you've added to both cards!!! Hugs ~S~

Vicki G said...

Both of these cards are amazingly elegant!!!

Cassie said...

These are just so fantastic, Chris! I love all the elegance and detail. You are so talented ;D

Nicola said...

How adorable Chris, your cards are works of art - your papers are super delish and your flowers so pretty. Loving your layers, lace and punching. Gorgeous eye candy sweetie.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Darlene Gabriel said...

Beautiful cards! I espicially love your "grow in grace" card. The colours you've used are stunning and the stitching - love it. All the details you've added and the way you've done the flowers - I just love it all. Gorgeous. TFS.

carpediem said...

Such great cards! Everyone has done a wonderful job!

Jane Wetzel said...

Chris...you blow me away with your creations...WOW WOW WOW....just fabulous...

Betty Wright said...

Great colors and the details are just so amazing!!! Lovely cards, Chris!!!

Grace said...

Chris both of these are drop dead gorgeous!!! I especially love the gold embossing! Fabulous my friend!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Chris these cards are totally adorable love the new stamps I have bookmarked the page so I can go back and have a browse but with the music lists playing up it messed up a bit I have had to delete mine. Anyway back to your beauties the designs look so intricate the colours are awesome and you are one very talented crafter.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Danni said...

Gorgeous! Both are simply gorgeous! Wow, oh so pretty!

Cathy said...

This is really gorgeous Chris!!! I love the colors and the way you used the papers in the designs. Very pretty!!

Hugs,Cathy

Deborah Saaranen said...

Just fabulous Chris! All of your designs around these new sets have been absolutely spectacular!

Shirley said...

How absoutley gorgeous they both are. Congratulations, Chris. You are the winner of the Impression-Obsession gift certificate for June. Would you please email me with your address, telephone number and email. I haven't done this before, so I will be back in touch to let you know how the gift certificate will be provided to you.

My email is at the top of my left-hand side bar on my blog, or the top right-hand side bar at the I/O blog. Congrats again.

Shirley

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Chris,l love the images and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Michelle said...

Both cards are gorgeous - you are one heck of a cardmaker!! I love all the layers you use, the layouts are wonderful and all the little details you add are absolutely amazing! I just ADORE the colors of the first card - definitely my favorite!!

StampinCathy said...

Now this is some amazing blog hop eye candy. I just love your creative style. Great colors and love all the details.

Unknown said...

amazing, its beautiful

Sandy said...

They are absolutely gorgeous! I left you a pm on SCS. I hope you'll get a chance to read it.

Sandy

Ann Kranitz said...

Wow Wow!! Both are amazingly gorgeous. I just love the colors and all of your details.

Judy Rozema said...

Both are just beautiful, Chris!

Susan said...

Two very beautiful cards!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Chris, your cards are both just breath-taking!! You are very talented girl!! :)

Kim said...

Chris, those cards are both just incredibly beautiful - wow you always take my breath away!

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww Chris you did a Beautiful job on both of these!!! Love the stamps hun!!!!

Have a wonderful day!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

ecclesp said...

wow...fantastic..incredible complexity, at least it looks like it!! I can't sew a stitch and just love looking at projects that others can do...the lace, the scallops, your colors are just right for these elements. What an inspiration!! Thank you, Patsy

Connie M. said...

These are both soooo stunning, Chris! Your attention to details just amazes me every time I see one of you beautiful creations!

Lorelie Kim said...

Awesome attention to detail as always!! Fab layers on the first card and love the gold stitching on the second card!!

Jodi said...

These are both very beautiful cards Chris!! I love all your added details and pretty coloring. I really need to check out those new releases too!
TFS!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Carin said...

Chris,
congratulations on winning over at WTW!

Juliana said...

These are beautiful!!
I absolutely love how you layer colors and papers!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Your cards are fantastic!!!

Ida said...

Wow these are both so pretty.

Edna Morrisedie said...

Nice use of the images in your very bold creations

Anonymous said...

Oh Chris, what an eyeful!! Your cards are gorgeous and I love just lingering over each detail!!
--Becca

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Very, very lovely cards....beautiful in every way!

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Chris both cards a soooooo stunning! You are so very talented!

Kathy Jones said...

Chris, as always you have created two stunning cards in your signature style!!! You have such a flair for adding embellishments and colour and never cease to amaze and inspire me!! :)

Michelle's Daydreams said...

These are just beautiful Chris!! Come see my blog, I have a surprise for you. :)

Kerri said...

Wow, Chris! These are both just amazing!!! All of the details are so fabulous!

Gloria said...

Wow Chris both these cards are beautiful. I love your color combo

Unknown said...

Love your work Chris, hope you never get tired of hearing that hehe

Dawn said...

oh my! breathtaking!!!

Ruthie said...

Such intricate work!!!! Awesome! and beautifully done!

Unknown said...

Wow!! Both cards are just stunning!!

Stef H said...

oh are these ever stunning. you did it again! beauty after beauty. i would give my teeth for a few of your cards. they are soooo gorgeous.

hugs,

Anonymous said...

Chris your cards are BEAUTIFUL! Rich in color and elegance!

Chrisd said...

So many details and beautiful results. What a terrific job. Hugs from Michigan

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pieces of art work on both of your cards. Just love the colors and everything about them. Totally amazing. Phyllis M.

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my WORD, girl...your details are sooooo amazing and so pretty! Love Love LOVE both of these!!

Hey, have FUN camping!! I'm not far from Lancaster and know of some stamping stores out that way. If you need addresses or names of the stores, let me know! :)

Amy Sheffer said...

Chris, these are absolutely amazing! You are so incredibly talented, girl!

CraftinGranny said...

Beautiful cards! I'm so glad I found your blog and you can count on me back daily. Thanks for sharing.

Risa said...

What a beautiful set of cards! I love all the detailing you put into your cards...lovely indeed!
hugs
Risa:)

Angie Z ~ Duckwaddlequack said...

These are both just gorgeous creations Chris! Love your layout and patterns!

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

I love the cards, they are so pretty and show off your talents! Would love to win this set.

Crystal said...

WOW WOW WOW!! These are both absolutely breathtaking!!! I love the designs and colors on both...I really like how you tilted the panels on the first one and of course always soo impressed by your stitching...GORGEOUS!

Lovely Linda said...

Wow Chirs, your cards are gorgeous - love the colours and the sets you have chosen - you have definitley given them your 'touch!' Well done with these AND Congratulations on your Blog Candy wins - I saw Shirleys and there was another one - I can't recall who it is at the moment, so if you haven't checked them already - you must!! WOW blessings all around for you my friend!! God bless you!

Shauna K said...

awwww what beautiful cards! so wonderful :)

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Two beautiful cards Chris, love all the pretty papers and the wonderful layering and detail. Hope you are having a great day. Hugs Nikki x

Cheryl said...

OMG more gorgeous cards!!! I always look forward to seeing what is next and these are no exception,they are stunning!
Hugs xx

Kelley said...

Chris, just wonderful, as ususal!! Love both cards. The 2nd pink lotus card is VERY pretty!!!

Sue McMahon said...

Stunning!

frogers said...

Your cards are beautiful.
Faye

scrappingnana said...

Both cards are just gorgeous. Love the colors and everything about them.

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.