Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Wednesday, October 17, 2018




Welcome to the ODBD November Pre-order Release Special.  Today Our Daily Bread Designs  is offering Pre-release Bundles for sale.  (While there are no individual sets for the November pre-release being sold).  You won't want to miss the ODBD blog to see all the different samples using these wonderful stamps and dies!
Some of the bundles include:

Here is my creation made with the Christmas Bell Dies and the Christmas Card Verses Stamp set (released in October).
Our Daily Bread Designs, Christmas Bells, Pines and Branches Dies, Christmas Card Verses stamp set, Lavish Layers, Pierced Rectangles, Double Stitched Rectangles, Leaves and Branches Dies
This was a fun card to create! The bells were created with White Neenah Cardstock and the Christmas Bells die.  Parts in brown where colored while the sparkles were created with Stickles.  The sentiment was framed with Double Stitched Rectangles, 2 layers from the Lavish layers, Pierced Rectangles, and Leaves and Branches Dies.  The Bow on the bell is a part of the Christmas Bells die set.  The pine was created with the Pines and Branches dies.  I loved making this monochromatic design.
Thanks for stopping by!  Your comments are appreciated!
hugs,
Chris

1 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Chris, I LOVE your card! The Christmas bells and bow are beautiful, and I love that you've made them sparkle so beautiful! Such great layering with the dies that you have always been so expert in, sweet friend! Beautiful "tease" of the pre-release set! Hugs and love, precious friend! We'll catch up soon...hope you enjoyed your B-day!!! xoxo

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.