Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

About Me

My Photo
Chris Olsen, Glowbug
Hi! I am Chris, also known as Glowbug on Splitcoaststampers. I live in Appomattox, VA. I so much enjoy blogging and the so many good friendships that have formed as a result. During my free time, I am creating cards or projects and I so enjoy Challenges. I have a very supportive husband, Scott, who understands my addiction and two young daughters,Meghan, 9 and Nicki, 12 years of age, who can't wait to get their hands on my stamps and embellishments. I was an elementary school teacher until my youngest was born. I have now been blessed with the opportunity to teach my two girls at home. I use stamping as a hobby or way to escape.
View my complete profile

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Thursday, November 30, 2017
Hello Friends!!  I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  It is hard to believe the holidays are upon us already!! Our family had a wonderful time putting up the Christmas decorations.  We now get to enjoy the lights, carolers, Christmas trees, and all the festivities!  What a wonderful season to celebrate the Savior's birth. 

With the holidays upon us, what an awesome time to think of all of the gift packaging.  Our Daily Bread Designs has a wonderful release approaching with a new Gift Bag die. The sentiment included on this bag will also be released tomorrow.  The project below is a sneak peek of what is to come!

Our Daily Bread Designs, Pine Branches, Pinecones, Peaceful Poinsettia, Card Caddy and Gift Bag, Gift Bag Handle and Toppers, Mini Tags and Labels, White as Snow stamp set, designed by Chris Olsen

Our Daily Bread Designs, Pine Branches, Pinecones, Peaceful Poinsettia, Card Caddy and Gift Bag, Gift Bag Handle and Toppers, Mini Tags and Labels, White as Snow stamp set, designed by Chris Olsen

 The sentiment is from the White as Snow stamp/die duo set.  The bag itself is created with the Card Caddy and Gift Bag, Gift Bag Handles and Toppers, and Poinsettia Inset. To create a vellum window between the bag and Poinsettia Inset, the Pierced Rectangles was used. The tag is created using the Mini Tags and Labels die and embellished with the Pine Cones, Peaceful Poinsettia and Pine Branches dies.

I hope you enjoyed my creation.  We hope you can join the Our Daily Bread Designs release tomorrow!! Wishing you a blessed holiday season!  

Image result for verse for christmas



May God Bless you!! Thank you for your visits and comments!

0 comments:

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.