Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Tuesday, October 18, 2016
Hello, Friends!! I hope today finds you well. With each passing day, the days are getting cooler and it is getting closer and closer to the holiday season.  Wow, how time flys.  I just love this time of year with the slightly cooler but not colder temperatures and the colorful leaves. Each season has their blessings.

Today I am sharing a Christmas card I created for the ODBD Shining the Light Color Challenge.


Our Daily Bread Designs, Christmas Note, Pierced Rectangles, Rectangles, Lavish Layers, Ovals, Pierced Ovals, Art Deco, Ornate Ovals, designed by Chris Olsen

ODBD Stamps Used: A Chrismas Note

For more inspiration for the challenge, please visit my dt sisters: Julie, Robin and Diana or the ODBD blog.  You may join us for the challenge until November 6 at 8 pm EST.

Thanks so much for your views and comments!! I hope you have a blessed day!

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

So pretty is your card l just love every detail you have added to complete your creation xx

Robin Clendenning said...

Oh I love those Art Deco borders you added to the bg Chris...wow, it really adds to the elegance of your card and that beautiful die cut frame, wow!
I love your little birdie on the mailbox, so so cute!
Beautiful card my friend!!!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Chris, I am so behind and just saw this gorgeous card! I LOVE it and think you make such beautiful skies! I love your coloring and how you've used one of the gorgeous new border dies behind. What stunning array of dies (one of my favorite things about your cards...only second to your stunning bows...hehe!). Beautifully done, precious friend! Hugs and love! xoxo

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.