Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Thursday, August 11, 2016
Today I am sharing a personalized bookmark card I created with the August Release from Our Daily Bread Designs.  Making cards personal is what makes making cards even more special.  Have you ever noticed when you go to buy a card, you can't find the right one that says it all.  The Alphabet dies from ODBD has really assisted in making my cards even more personal. The bookmark on this card detaches.  The image on the bookmark is created with the Birdhouse stamp and masking to a narrow scene.  

The other products used on this card are the  new Trellis strip die, Vintage Borders dies, Bookmark dies, Pierced Ovals dies, Pierced Rectangles dies, Double Stitched Rectangles dies, Lavish Layers, and Pastel Paper Pack.

The verse on this card is one we often here but do we really pay attention to what it really means.

Think about how God's love is, even though we have sinned against Him.  He is so patient with us, and He isn't easily angered (Exodus 34:6). Instead of being so easily angered with us.  He sent His Son to die for us because God loves us so much. He made a sacrifice. He gave his only Son to the world (John 3:16).  Love is sacrificing and when you love someone, you put their needs before yours...even if they've hurt you or angered you, be patient with them because love is patient.

How are your relationships with others?  What love do you have for them?  Do you love them unconditionally and Biblically, or do you love them when you feel like it, depending on your circumstances or how they treat you?  Do you love without expecting anything else in return?  Always remember, God loves you even though you are a sinner. (Romans 5:8)

Thanks so much for stopping by and for your comments.  Have a blessed day!!

challenges: Word Art Wednesday- free inspiration and scripture
Inspiration Destination- Anything goes
Sisterhood of Crafters- Close to Nature
Paper Shelter- Dies or Punches

6 comments:

Brenda LadyofCards said...

Such a beautiful card. Like the detachable bookmark on the front. How did you do it? Thanks for sharing

Darlene said...

This is just BEAUTIFUL Chris! Love the beautiful coloring and tag design! Fantastic! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘CLOSE TO NATURE’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is really lovely, Chris. I always enjoy your art SO very much. Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and share your talents with us. You participating in the Word Art Wednesday Challenges means SO much to me....you will likely never really know how much it means to me and how much I appreciate you. But please know that I cherish every visit to your blog, and I am grateful for what you create and share with us. Hope to have you share your cards with us again soon.
May God bless your week, my creative friend.
Hugs
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Jolanda's Blog said...

Very beautiful! Thanks for joining our challenge at Inspiration Destination Good luck!!
Jolanda
(DT member)

StampNScrapJunkie said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much for joining us at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog for our weekly anything goes challenge. Good luck and I look forward to seeing you again.
Regards,
Ema

Anna said...

Great card, love all the layers :)
Thanks for joining our challenge at The Paper Shelter.
Good luck and hope to see you again :)
Hugs Anna

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.