Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Tuesday, May 31, 2016
Hello friends!! I hope you are all doing well!!

The summer is now here and soon both of my girls will be celebrating their birthdays!! I had so much fun using the new dies and stamps being released by Our Daily Bread Designs tomorrow to create a card and bookmark for my youngest daughter, Meghan.

I will share the bookmark now and the card tomorrow for the new release.

Our Daily Bread Designs, You Bless Me So, dies-Bookmark, Pierced Circles, Circles, Bitty Butterflies, Mini Stitched Hearts, designed by Chris Olsen

I used the new stamp set You Love Me So, the Alphabet die set, Bitty Butterflies dies, and the Mini Stitched Hearts dies as well as the previously released Pierced Circles dies, Circles dies and Bookmark dies

The flowers from the You Love Me So stamp set are so beautiful especially when colored.  I so enjoyed creating the background of the bookmark with them.  I colored them with copics.  The "M" is cut out with the Alphabet die set.

I hope you have enjoyed my creation...To see the remainder of the 3d card I created, please stop by my blog tomorrow.

Thank you so much for your visits and comments!!

blessings,




2 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Absolutely beautiful, a keepsake that will become a real treasure for years to come. Hugs xx

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, what a beautiful bookmark, Chris! I love the colors and the new products! Yes, Meghan is going to love this for a long time! Hugs!

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.