Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Friday, February 19, 2016
Hello, Friends!!  Today the breadbasket will be sharing cards or projects they created with the new stamp and die sets just released at the beginning of February!! You won't want to miss the inspiration from the team.

While the beginning of this week began with snow and ice and very cold temperatures in the single digits and teens, today and this week are warming up.  Tomorrow, here in Virginia, it is said to be 65 degrees!  Spring will be here before you know it and so will Easter.

Today I would like to share an Easter card made with the new Flourished Happy Easter stamp set.  The background of the card is created by stamping the Fragrance image and coloring it with copics. The sentiment is cut out and framed with the Ovals and Stitched Ovals die sets. The border is created with the Beautiful Borders dies.  The border of the card is created with the Flourished Star Pattern die.


ODBD Stamps Used: Flourished Happy EasterFragrance
ODBD Dies Used: OvalsStitched OvalsBeautiful BordersFlourished Star Pattern
Embossing Folder: Goosebumps Lattice

For more inspiration using the February Release from ODBD, please visit my dt sisters:
Robin C.JulieCathySandeeDawnLoriSilkeRobin T.Sabrina, or the ODBD blog.



Thanks for stopping by and for your kind words!! They are so appreciated.  I hope you all have a great weekend!

blessings,







For more inspiration using the February Release from ODBD, please visit my dt sisters:
Robin C., Julie, Cathy, Sandee, Dawn, Lori, Silke, Robin T., Sabrina, or the ODBD blog.




Thanks for stopping by and for your kind words!! They are so appreciated.  I hope you all have a great weekend!

blessings,






Here are the products used from ODBD:


9 comments:

Melissa T. said...

Love how you created your background from a stamp, ,great idea!
:)

Sandra H said...

Beautiful x

Cathymac said...

Your rose background is gorgeous, Chris, and perfect for the elegant Easter greeting! Your layers and texture are always stunning! Praying for you, my friend! Have a wonderful weekend!

Sabrina Jackson said...

Chris, my sweet friend, you have created an absolutely stunning masterpiece once again! I am always at awe at your ability to create breathtaking cards! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Robin Clendenning said...

Hello my sweet friend!! I love your lavender roses in the bg! BEAUTIFUL!! The embossing over them is just icing on the cake and adds to the beauty. Your metallic borders in your framing is really pretty and so is your threaded die cut border (one of my all time favorites!)!! You always pay attention to every last detail and it shows in every gorgeous card you do!!
Love you my friend and thinking of you and praying for you too!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Beautiful, Chris! Love the flower bg & row of the die cut lace. Really gorgeous!

CherylQuilts said...

Chris, what a gorgeous card, and I just love this flower from Fragrance (probably one of my all-time favorite flowers and sets). Beautifully done to make your own DP, and I always love your cards with the great texture (embossing) and beautiful dies. Love this border die and love the shiny gold card stock - stunning! Hugs, sweet friend!

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Oh wow Chris! I love the background you created! Gorgeous!

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful!!! I love how you stamped the background...and centered the sentiment with the pretty border!

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.