Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Friday, April 18, 2014
The month is just flying by and it is hard to believe that we are more than half way through.  Today the "bread basket" at Our Daily Bread Designs is popping in to share a review or project using the April release!!  The team has lots of inspiration so you don't want to miss it!!

Today I would like to share a creation I made with the Chalkboard Vine Background, The Cross, Ornamental Cross Dies, Vintage Flourish Pattern Die, and Beautiful Borders dies as well as the Faith Paper Collection.



Here is the photo of the sets, dies and paper used:




For more inspiration, please visit my dt sisters:

Grace * Chris * Stacy * Julie * Dawn * Lori * Sabrina * Cathy * Sandee * Wanda

or the ODBD blog.

Thanks for stopping by and for your comments!! I truly appreciate them.

Blessings,

9 comments:

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Wow! Chris this is stunning! Love it!

Colleen said...

I love this card, it is awesome and beautiful.

Linda . J said...


Beautiful card Chris love the colours and your gorgeous designs, it looks terrific.
Hugs Linda

Grace said...

Oh this is so pretty Chris! I love the colors and all the layered die cuts... beautiful Chris touches! Just got home from all day at church... Al got home but is sick. :( Happy Easter my friend!
hugs,
Grace

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Just beautiful, Chris! Love your die cut frames and use of the beautiful paper.

Kelley said...

Chris, such a cool layout and wonderful card!! Love the borders like that!

Dawn said...

a beauty, Chris! I love the framework.... fabulous!

Unknown said...

Hi Chris I reall like this card its beautiful. And I think I will have to get these dies. Xx

Debs x

Cathymac said...

Just beautiful, Chris! Love the borders on the diagonal, your pretty papers, and of course the fabulous layers! Wishing you and your family a blessed Easter! Hugs!

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.