Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Tuesday, February 4, 2014
Happy Tuesday all!! I hope everyone has been having a good beginning to the week and that the winter weather is subsiding.  Thankfully it is warmer here and we are having rain and not snow. 

 I however, have been feeling quite a bit under the weather with a migraine and stomach issues as a result.  Computer time and crafting just intensify my pain so I have done little of either.

Today I want to pop in quickly to share this week's Shining the Light challenge:  Use the letter's in LOVE to create your card or project.

For my creation I used the Heart and Soul stamp set and the Elegant Ovals die from Our Daily Bread Designs paired with the Spellbinders Scalloped Ovals and Timeless Rectangles. The embossing folder is Tim Holtz Crackle.

The recipe I used is l-layers, o-vals, v-verse, e-embossing



For more inspiration for this challenge, please visit my dt sisters:

To see all the creations in one place or join the challenge, click here.  You have until February 9  to join us.   For this challenge you may use any stamps but it you have any Our Daily Bread Designs stamps we would love to see you use them. If you participate, you have a  chance to win the $15 certificate toward ODBD stamps or to be Spotlighted for the Shining the Light Award (The Shining the Light Award is only for those who use ODBD stamps). We would love to see your creations.

Thanks for stopping by and for your comments!! I truly appreciate them.

blessings,
Chris

15 comments:

Alshandra said...

Sorry to read you haven't been feeling well Chris. Praying you get better soon. Beautiful card and lovely verse. Love the die cut edge around the card. Elizabeth

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Chris, I am praying too that you will feel better soon! It's awful when it goes on for days! However, this is one gorgeous card! I love this verse and really love how you've spotlighted the word "everything" in red. Beautiful colors for this heart, and I love your layout. Great word recipe, sweet friend! Warm hugs and feel better, sweet friend!! Praying for you!

Nicki Olsen said...

Gorgeous Mom!! I love the bright red with the antiqued look of the hearts and that perfect bow...as usual!! Love, love, love this one!!Love you!
Hugs,
Nicki

MariLynn said...

Sorry you aren't feeling well. I will be praying for you sister!! HUGS!

Robin Clendenning said...

I love this heart set!!! Oh, your card is fantastic! Love the colors and totally LOVE that red frame!
I sure hope you are feeling better now Chris and thank you SOOOO very much for all you do my sweet, sweet friend!!

DJ Rants said...

Wow, is this one creative wonder!!! Love these amazingly vibrant colors, and the way you combined the hearts, such a pretty collage!! As always, you're amazing!! Blessings!!

Sandra H said...

Hi Chris, So sorry to hear you haven't been too good hopefully you will be feeling better pretty soon.....Beautiful is your creation lovely colours used and that die is gorgeous along with the stunning hearts .....take care x

Cathymac said...

In spite of not feeling well, your card is gorgeous, Chris! Love the patriotic theme of this stamp set…looks wonderful with that frame and the distressing. I pray you're soon feeling more like yourself! Blessings, my friend!

Kelly L said...

Praying you feel better soon. This card is lovely. I love the distressing and the pretty red, white and blue hearts. Great job!

Grace said...

Chris this is just beautiful... I especially love this verse and how you spotlighted the word everything in red! Love the shaped frame and the texture you added!

Hope you are feeling better now!

hugs,
Grace

Diana Nguyen said...

Hope you are feeling better by now; those migraines are awful! Praying for you! Thank you for sharing such a beautiful card; love the distressing and the frames.

Linda Carson said...

Wow! I salute your amazing creative mojo while not feeling well! Love this bold, rich color and beautiful design! Feel better Chris! Prayers for you!

wannabcre8tive said...

Your card is beautiful, I love it.
Sorry you are not feeling well. Hope you are better, real soon.

Conniecrafter said...

very cool, love that embossing folder with these stamps gives a great distress look to it and love your framing choice!

Carol L said...

This card has an elegant feel to it while the patriotic theme holds true! It's just lovely! Hope you're feeling better soon too! (hugs)

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.