Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Happy Tuesday Friends!! I hope you are having a great beginning to your week!!  Fall is really beginning with the changing colors of the leaves and the cooler nights.

Today I am popping in to share a card I made for this week's Shining the Light challenge.

This week's challenge is: Let us see your Fall Leaves!! They must be stamped or die cut, not just on your designer paper.

For my creation I used the new Autumn Blessings and Leaves background stamps from ODBD.



Card Recipe: 
Dies: Spellbinders Gold Decorative Labels 4 die, Labels 4
Other accessories: Gold cording, gold embossing powder, pearls
Ink: Versamark, Black Memento, Crushed Curry, Pear Pizaaz

For more inspiration please visit my talented dt sisters:


To see all the creations in one place or join the challenge, click here.  You have until October 13th  to join us.   For this challenge you may use any stamps but it you have any Our Daily Bread Designs stamps we would love to see you use them. If you participate, you have a  chance to win the $15 certificate toward ODBD stamps or to be Spotlighted for the Shining the Light Award (The Shining the Light Award is only for those who use ODBD stamps). We would love to see your creations.

Challenges I am entering my card in:
Bearly Mine Challenges - #107 Ribbon/String/Twine
Inky Chicks - #14 Use Two Different Die Cuts 
Twist Of Faith Card Challenges - #58 Autumn Colours
Sweet Stamps  - #138 Fall
Digi Darla Challenge - Brightly-coloured Fall-themed creation
Lady Anne's Challenge - Autumn/Fall
MarkerPOP Challenge - Anything Goes with Copic or ShinHan markers
Parade Your Crafts -  Fall
WordArt Wednesdays -Anything goes


Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you were inspired in some way by my creation.  Have a blessed day!!!

blessings,

17 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Wow Chris!! This is so stunning!! Love the leaf background and stitching! HUGS :)

CherylQuilts said...

Wow, is right, Chris! This is absolutely stunning! The rich gold for the leaves are amazing, and I always love the stitching and texture you add...such beauty and a reminder of God's beauty and love for us! Hugs, my sweet friend!

CherylQuilts said...

Wow, is right, Chris! This is absolutely stunning! The rich gold for the leaves are amazing, and I always love the stitching and texture you add...such beauty and a reminder of God's beauty and love for us! Hugs, my sweet friend!

Danni said...

Gorgeous card and I adore the sentiment!

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card Chris x

Diana Nguyen said...

What a beautiful warm and golden card!

Linda Carson said...

Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous! Love the golden touches from pearls to ep not to mention the stunning background and stitching!

Amy Johnson said...

How lovely! I really love that sentiment!

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful, love the gold embossing the little pearl accenting and pretty color. Great framing!

Sparkly Engineer said...

This card reminds me of the "puddles" of gold leaves I walk through in the fall, lovely.

Papercrafting Princess said...

The gold brings the richness of the fall autumn colors. Love the sweet sentiment and the stitch work. Thanks for joining us at Twist of Faith Card Challenges. We hope you join again each week -- Princess DT

Karen Letchworth said...

This is really beautiful, Chris. I love that it's simple and yet SO rich with color and texture. Thanks for sharing this wonderful card in our challenge this week. It's always such a joy to have you play along. I hope you're having a blessed week, and that all is well with you.
Hugs,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Zella said...

Chris, this is lovely! I love the embossed leaves. Simply lovely! Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Twist of Faith this week. We hope to see you again and again.
Blessings,
Zella

Amy Martin said...

Beautiful card. The colors are wonderful. Thank you for joining in our challenge @ Parade Your Crafts.
Amy - PYC DT

Antoinette/Cultivate Life in Joy said...

What a beautifully made card. Thank you for sharing and joining us at Twist of Faith this week. Hugs, Antoinette

Saints Rule! said...

Beautiful Chris! Thanks for blessing us at Word Art Wednesday with your talents!

Grace said...

Absolutely stunning Chris! I love the gold embossing and the colored leaves! Just beautiful!!!
hugs,
Grace

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.