Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Thursday, September 12, 2013
Hello Friends!! I hope you all are having a wonderful week!!  It is hard to see if it is actually Fall or summer here.  One day it seems a bit cooler and then the hot humid weather is back...Well since today it is warmer...I am thinking cooler temperatures, snow, and Christmas...LOL!

Today I would like to share a Christmas card I created with Our Daily Bread Designs Jingle Bells . My background is created by inking a snowflake embossing folder with white craft ink, inserting Cool Carribean paper and then running it through my Grand Caliber. The image was colored with copics and then run through an embossing folder (Square Lattice embossing folder)

I love the song Ring the Bells!!



Stamps: Our Daily Bread Designs Jingle Bells 
Paper: Cool Carribean
Ink: Black Memento, Copics, White Craft ink
Accessories: silver cording, snowflake embossing folder, Square Lattice Folder SU, Spellbinders Classic Ovals, Floral Ovals, Pearls

I love the song Ring the Bells that tells the Christmas story and prophesies what He has done for us!!  What a gift!!


Ring the Bells


Matthew 1:16
"And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary,
of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ."

divider

    Ring the bells, ring the bells, let the whole world know,
    Christ was born in Bethlehem many years ago.
    Born to die that man might live, came to earth new life to give,
    Born of Mary, born so low, many years ago.
    God the Father gave His Son, gave His own beloved One,
    To the wicked sinful earth, to bring mankind His love, new birth.
      Chorus
      Ring the bells, ring the bells,
      Let the whole world know
      Christ the Savior lives today
      As He did so long ago!
    Ring the bells, ring the bells, what a glorious morn!
    Men and angels worship Him, singing, Christ is born!
    Born to die on Calvary, born to set His people free,
    God Himself in human form, tell it!  Christ is born.
    He has left His royal throne, He has come to claim His own,
    Christ the Lord has come to earth, go spread the news of Jesus' birth.

      Chorus
      Ring the bells, ring the bells,
      Let the whole world know
      Christ the Savior lives today
      As He did so long ago!



Thanks for stopping by!!
May God Bless you!!


12 comments:

Amy Johnson said...

So Lovely!

Tammy said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Chris! Beautiful image and I love all of the embossing!!
Hugs, Tammy

Cheryl said...

Beautiful Chris, looks like it was cross-stitched!

*Vicki* said...

Such a stunning creation with all of the added texture Chris!! I love it! HUGS :)

Rosemary said...

what a gorgeous card, chris!! I hope that all is well with you, too... miss everyone!

Patti J said...

Chris, this is gorgeous! Love the simplicity of it. Thanks for sharing!

Mona Pendleton said...

Gorgeous card Chris! Love all the beautiful embossing!

Leslie Miller said...

Such a pretty blue snowflake background with those tiny pearls, and I love how you've embossed over the image to give it all that interesting texture. I keep meaning to try that. Gosh, it's never too early to get Christmas cards done, is it?

Linda . J said...

Gorgeous card Chris love the embossing and beautiful image.
Hugs Linda

Karen Wilson said...

Oh Chris, I love that embossing folder! That is gorgeous and now on my wish list!! Hope all is well!

Me, My Stamps and I said...

incredibly beautiful!!!!!
your colors are perfect!!!!
tfs:

Patricia St Martin said...

So beautiful! Love the crisp color, so pretty! Love the amazing Christmas Bells and the darling sentiment and all the dry embossing folders.
Hugs, Pat

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.