Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Thursday, August 8, 2013
Hi all!!  I just love summer and all the flowers!!  Spring and summer are so exciting as you see the flowers bloom!!

Today I would like to share a card I made with Poppies!!  I decided to try something I had never done before....color an embossed background. This is NOT DESIGNER PAPER but rather I colored a piece of Neenah White Cardstock embossed with the Cuttlebug Poppy designed by Anna Griffin. I used copics 100 (black) G82, YG17, R81, R83, and R85.






The sentiment is from the Birthday Blessings stamp set from Our Daily Bread Designs . It is framed with the Spellbinders Classic Ovals and Beaded Ovals. The panel behind the oval is made with the Ribbon Banners dies from Spellbinders.


I hope you enjoyed my creation and are somehow inspired!! May God bless you with a wonderful week!!

hugs and blessings,

10 comments:

*Vicki* said...

So beautiful Chris!! Really love the colors in this! HUGS :)

Cheryl said...

Truly amazing Chris! Love this coloring on the embossing! I would've initially thought it was DP! So, so pretty!

Karen W said...

Gorgeous creation!!

Deb said...

This is so beautiful Chris, I love it!
Debxx

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Goodness Chris! How stunning!

Grace said...

Just beautiful Chris! Amazing!!!

CherylQuilts said...

Chris, this is absolutely gorgeous! I have this EF, so I'm going to have to try this one! So clever!!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh Wow that is just gorgeous, Lovely coloring!

Amy Johnson said...

Such a beautiful floral card!

Pop's Cards said...

Simply stunning sweetie, I just love the pinks, and the sentiment looks fabulous gorgeous as always hugs Pops x x x

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.