Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Happy Tuesday all!! I hope you are all doing well!! Today I am popping in to share a creation I made for the Shining the Light challenge at Our Daily Bread Designs.  
Our challenge is a fun but yet challenging one:  Use black and white/cream and no other colors.  

For my creation I used a sneak peek of the Happy Marriage Recipe and the Recipe Card Die to be release on Friday.  I always think of black/cream or white as elegant.

I was unsure of which photo I liked better so I am putting both up.

Our Daily Bread Designs, Happy Marriage Recipe, ODBD Recipe and Tag die


Our Daily Bread Designs, Happy Marriage Recipe, ODBD Recipe and Tag die
Card Recipe: 
Stamps:  Happy Marriage Recipe from Our Daily Bread Designs (sneak peek to be released on Friday March 1
ODBD Dies: Sneak peek of Recipe Card and Tags die from ODBD (released on Friday)
Dies: Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish, Spellbinders Resplendent Rectangles
Paper: Very Vanilla
Accessories: pearls, lace, seam binding

For more inspiration for this challenge, please visit my dt sisters:

To see all the creations in one place or join the challenge, click here.  You have until February 24th to join us.    You do not have to use an ODBD stamp to join in, but we would love to see them if you have them.  Plus....your card will only be featured in the top 3 if you use ODBD stamps.  Anyone, however, has a chance to win the $15 certificate toward ODBD stamps. We would love to see your creations.


 We hope you will join us for this week's challenge!!  We can't wait to see your creation!!

I hope you are having a great beginning to your week and that more blessings are bestowed on you in this coming week!!  Thanks for stopping by!! I would love you to leave a comment so I knew you were here.

blessings,


challenges I am entering my creation in:
Die Cuttin' Divas  must include a Die-cut - #104 Tic Tac Toe* (Black and white, gems, flowers,)
Word Art Wednesday- Anything goes (scripture or inspirational)

19 comments:

Amy Johnson said...

Such a beautiful creation! Love all the details and the layers!

Sparkly Engineer said...

I must have this stamp, it's perfect for my niece's upcoming wedding. Your card is a perfect showcase for it.

Sandra H said...

l need this ....lol its awesome!! x

Grace said...

Oh this is gorgeous Chris! So elegant!!!
hugs,
Grace

Karen Letchworth said...

I am absolutely loving this, Chris. It would make an incredible wedding card/wedding gift for the couple to cherish forever. Just gorgeous! THanks so much for sharing this in our challenge this week. To know that you have taken the time to share this in our challenge is SUCH a blessing, and i appreciate it greatly. God bless your week!
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Jan Marie said...

Oh Chris, this is just luscious. . I can almost taste it!! So creamy and beautiful. . .love the combination of elements that you've used from the hint of lace, the tiny pearls, the bold flourish to that sugary flower. . .wow!! Hugs and blessings!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cathymac said...

This is such an elegant wedding card, Chris! Love the way you layer your beautiful dies...the flowers, pearls, flourish, and hint of lace add to the elegance! Hugs!

Sabrina said...

How lovely, Chris! The cream one has a lovely soft feel to it but I think I have a sneaking preference for the crisp clean look of the white. And the recipe card die looks great!

Diana Nguyen said...

Two perfect cards! Love the touches of pearl and that shaped card just takes the card to a whole new level!

L.B. said...

what a sweet card. Love the recipe. Thanks for playing with Die Cuttin Divas

BugBites said...

very pretty. Thanks for sharing with us at DCD this week.

Robyn said...

Chris, what beautiful work! Love the fine details and the great advise in the form of a recipe!

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful, love how you embellished the corners!

Meghan Olsen said...

Wow!! What an inspirational Card!! I love the black and white together with the sentiment!! Such a lovely Card!! Love the Bow, Flowers, and the Black Swirls!!
Love You Lots!!
Hugs,
Meghan

Gerda said...

What a beautiful card! Love it! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Kathy said...

Beautiful, Chris, I just love this "recipe" and how you showcased it the the rectangles die...so pretty! Blessings! Kathy

Audrey Hiltke said...

Chris - this card is AMAZING. So many exquisite detailing make this elegant creation a real STUNNER. I love it Chris!!
Hugs,
Audrey

Audrey Hiltke said...

Chris, This black and white creation is beyond beautiful. I love the elegant look of this so much! Beautiful my friend!
Hugs,
Audrey

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.