Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Saturday, June 18, 2011
Happy Saturday Everyone!!  Well we on our way camping and we are all so excited to get away for a while!!  Life has been rather stressful lately and now we will have time to spend with each other and to "smell the roses" so to speak.

Today I am popping in to share the Our Daily Bread Designs Shining the light challenge.

This weeks challenge:
Create a Thank you card or gift!!





To make the challenge even more fun, we will be giving out a prize, a $15 gift certificate to be used toward stamps at the Our Daily Bread Designs store!! Entries for the prize must be submitted by Thursday, June 23. One random winner will be chosen and announced next Saturday. If you are not using ODBD stamps, please do not enter more than once. Additional entries without using ODBD stamps will not be commented on or will they qualify for prizes.

While it is not required to use Our Daily Bread Designs images and sentiments on your creations, we would love to see them if you have them.As a way of recognizing those who do use Our Daily Bread Designs stamps, we will again be choosing 1 to 2 creations to spotlight for our Shining the Light Award. In order to qualify for this award, however, you must use Our Daily Bread stamps and have your submission added to Mr. Linky by June 23 at 8 p.m. EST.If you upload your creations to Splitcoast Stampers or any other online gallery, please use the keyword is ODBDSLC65. When creating your posts on blogs please include a link to the challenge.

Now on to my take on the challenge: 


For my card I used the Dahlia and Serve the Lord stamp sets from Our Daily Bread designs.The paper is from Prima Sparkling Spring.
The lace is from Wild Orchids.  I framed the sentiment using a spellbinders Fancy Tags.  The border is created with a die from the Fleur De Lis.

card recipe:
Dahlia and Serve the Lord stamp sets from Our Daily Bread designs.
Paper: Prima Sparkling Spring.
Accessories: Wild Orchids lace, Spellbinders GRAND CALIBER, Spellbinders Fleur De Lis and Fancy Tags


For more inspiration for this challenge, please visit my dt sisters:

To join the challenge, please link your creation here.


Thanks for stopping by!! Have a great day!!  Your comments are deeply appreciated!!  I hope you are able to join the challenge this week!!

hugs,


6 comments:

Francie G. said...

Wow! Gorgeous and oh so elegant, Chris! That flower is fabulous and the elegance of the embossed background really sets it off! Hope you have a fabulous vacation! Hugs!

Rosemary said...

beautiful, beautiful card, chris!!

Sabrina Jackson said...

Chris, my sweet friend, your card is amazing!!! You have used this wonderful DP I love so much again and that Dahlia.....WOW!! That fabulous pleated ribbon and sweet lace make this beauty absoluely elegant!! Enjoy your R&R!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina (PS.: Thanks for always being there for me ;D)

Beth aka BR-T said...

Oh I love this creation Chris Dahlias are a terrific flower! Have fun camping and smelling the roses!

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Chris that flower looks spectacular, wow, it has such wonderful impact and I adore the papers and design of this one.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Stamp like you mean it said...

Hey Chris! I made it to the blog! Lol! Sister, your card is loaded with amazing layers and soft touches. I love it all! Lymi

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.