Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Hello all!!!  I hope everyone in the USA had an enjoyable long weekend!!!  Now it is back to the daily grind for most...  This week we finish up home schooling. Woo hoo!! Summer break here we come!!

It is time for another Product Spotlight at Stamp and Create!! This week's spotlight is one of my fave line of stamps: Whiff of Joy!!!  Yes....that means all stamps that are Whiff of Joy are up to 25% off!!  How cool is that?!!!



For my creation I used the darling Bruno the Bear with cupcake image.  I had fun coloring it with copics!!  I also used Basic Grey Hello Luscious DpBelle Arts Prima Novelty flowers, tear drop white lace, the bow easy, Spellbinders Beaded Ovals and Whimsy's Party Mini Letter seals available in the Stamp and Create Store.

 For more inspiration using Stamp and Create's stamps and products, please visit my dt sisters:
 Joy, Lacey, Heidi, Vicky and  Jeanette.

Thanks for stopping by and for your comments.  I greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts.

Have a great day!!

Blessings,


15 comments:

Tinchen said...

Hey Chris,niedliches Motiv,sehr schöne Farbwahl. Die Karte ist perfekt.



LG Tinchen

cheryl said...

oh wow hun this is simply stunning the colors and image are just beautiful hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

1CardCreator said...

Gorgeous Chris, love the gold frame and the beautiful ribbon and lace!

Nannieflash said...

Hi Chris that is one gorgeous card and your image is so beautifully coloured to. with hugs Shirleyxx

Patti J said...

Chris, only you could take a cute image and make it so elegant! Do you ever run out of ideas? My goodness, girl - this is another gorgeous creation!!! Thank you for always being an inspiration! Hugs...

Grace said...

Oh so adorable Chris! I'm loving the labels one shape! So glad you are home safely and praying for things to just fall in to place and for God's leading!!!
hugs,
Grace

Becky said...

This is so stunning Chris..Love the design paper you used on this and that lace is gorgeous.

mari said...

Gorgeous acrd lov ethe image

velta said...

Oh Wow Chris ~ Thank you for the 25% off on WOJ...I love love their stamps! Your Bruno is adorable...and you dressed him up quite nicely!!

Joy said...

love the card. great image and love the shape! love the added embellishments too. so sweet! hope you have a good short week!

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Chris this is absolutely great what a smashing image and the colour combo plus that ribbon look beautiful.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Dawn B. said...

Lucky ducks. I wish we were ready for summer break. I am excited abut having more free time. This card is adorable. You always have all the right embellishments. Great card Chris. Enjoy these fast summer months.

BethieJ said...

Chris this is DARLING! I LOVE that sweet image!!!
Hope your day is GREAT!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh this is so gorgeous Chris! You have a knack for putting together the most beautiful cards! Love the combination of papers and colors you chose for this one and how cute is that image!! Love it!

Miss you too sweetie! Take care and big hugs, Angela

Darlene said...

Just FABULOUS Chris! Love your choice of colors and embellishment!! Hope you & your family had a wonderful holiday weekend! Take care!

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.